Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: iQCatalyst
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 01/16/2015, 18:39
Replies: 2,379
Views: 363,020
Posted By iQCatalyst
Yeah I did watch you're video but as I see on...

Yeah I did watch you're video but as I see on you're video you have already a mysql connection running.
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 01/16/2015, 18:35
Replies: 2,379
Views: 363,020
Posted By iQCatalyst
Hi, Are you online ? Just wondering on how...

Hi, Are you online ?

Just wondering on how to make a connection/creating a connection to the mysql navicat to execute the redux back up.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.