Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Lehkaa
Forum: Runescape Trading 03/21/2015, 23:37
Replies: 3
Views: 280
Posted By Lehkaa
Asking for a midleman!! runescape account

I need a trusted middleman cause im selling my runescape account i already have a buyer,ill pay a good fee :)
Forum: Runescape Trading 03/18/2015, 18:13
Replies: 0
Views: 333
Posted By Lehkaa
Maxed melee runescape 3 account 1950 total also accept rs cash :)

Selling oldschool runescape account!

Im selling my oldschool runescape account. It's a very good account and also has voids, allthough it doesn't have almost at all of tradeable items so im not...
Forum: Runescape Trading 03/08/2015, 16:11
Replies: 2
Views: 422
Posted By Lehkaa
Selling oldschool runescape account!

Im selling my oldschool runescape account. It's a very good account and also has voids, allthough it doesn't have almost at all of tradeable items so im not asking alot. You can ask anything from me...
Forum: Runescape Trading 03/07/2015, 17:42
Replies: 2
Views: 336
Posted By Lehkaa
Lel

Lel
Forum: Runescape Trading 03/07/2015, 13:59
Replies: 2
Views: 336
Posted By Lehkaa
Very good rs 3 account very cheap also accept rs cash!

Selling Runescape 3 account!

Selling a Runescape 3 account

I'm selling an Eoc account. I have the original email it's my account so it's safe. Account has total level of 2057, 6 99's, curse...
Forum: Runescape Trading 03/07/2015, 01:30
Replies: 0
Views: 340
Posted By Lehkaa
Maxed melee runescape 3 account 1950 total 50Euro Also accept rs cash

Selling Maxed Melee Runescape 3 account VERY CHEAP and also accept rs cash

I'm selling a runescape 3 account, since im done with RS3.
Stats : Str 99, Atk 99, Def 99, Hp 99, 86 slayer, 90 magic,...
Forum: Runescape Trading 03/04/2015, 20:19
Replies: 0
Views: 375
Posted By Lehkaa
Selling Maxed Melee Runescape 3 account VERY CHEAP and also accept rs cash

I'm selling a runescape 3 account, since im done with RS3.
Stats : Str 99, Atk 99, Def 99, Hp 99, 86 slayer, 90 magic, 90 summoning, 87 herblore. You can contact me via skype "Kertunerikoinen" or...
Forum: Runescape Trading 03/02/2015, 00:26
Replies: 2
Views: 324
Posted By Lehkaa
Selling runescape 3 maxed melee account Very CHEAP also accept rs cash!

I'm selling a Runescape 3 Account which has maxed melee, 86 slayer and also alot of good stats 1982 total level. This is my own account so i have all the original emails etc. I accept paypal and also...
Forum: Runescape Trading 03/01/2015, 13:37
Replies: 2
Views: 573
Posted By Lehkaa
Ok

Ok
Forum: Runescape Trading 02/27/2015, 22:44
Replies: 2
Views: 573
Posted By Lehkaa
Selling Maxed Melee RS3 account cheap and also for rs cash!

I'm selling a Runescape 3 Account which has maxed melee, 86 slayer and also alot of good stats 1982 total level. This is my own account so i have all the original emails etc. I accept paypal and...
Forum: Runescape Trading 02/27/2015, 20:53
Replies: 2
Views: 261
Posted By Lehkaa
You scammed me, And you didn't do anything to...

You scammed me, And you didn't do anything to securities.
Forum: Runescape Trading 02/26/2015, 11:58
Replies: 2
Views: 261
Posted By Lehkaa
Selling runescape 3 account!

Selling Runescape 3 account!

Selling a Runescape 3 account

I'm selling an Eoc account. I have the original email it's my account so it's safe. Account has total level of 2057, 6 99's, curse...
Forum: Runescape Trading 02/21/2015, 02:44
Replies: 2
Views: 278
Posted By Lehkaa
Not really but its so easy to get in game money...

Not really but its so easy to get in game money with that account. It has alot of minigame and quest items.
Forum: Runescape Trading 02/21/2015, 01:28
Replies: 2
Views: 278
Posted By Lehkaa
Selling Runescape 3 account!

Selling a Runescape 3 account

I'm selling an Eoc account. I have the original email it's my account so it's safe. Account has total level of 2057, 6 99's, curse prayers, venge, 181 guest points...
Forum: Runescape Trading 02/13/2015, 21:55
Replies: 4
Views: 428
Posted By Lehkaa
Yeah there are not alot of tradeable items.

Yeah there are not alot of tradeable items.
Forum: Runescape Trading 02/10/2015, 23:38
Replies: 4
Views: 428
Posted By Lehkaa
Selling a Runescape 3 account

I'm selling an Eoc account. I have the original email it's my account so it's safe. Account has total level of 2057, 6 99's, curse prayers, venge, 181 guest points Here's some pictures:

Gyazo -...
Forum: Runescape Trading 01/16/2015, 17:59
Replies: 0
Views: 241
Posted By Lehkaa
Selling an eoc account!

I'm selling an Eoc account. I have the original email it's my account so it's safe. Account has total level of 2057, 6 99's, curse prayers, venge, 181 guest points :) Here's some pictures:

Gyazo...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.