Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: /Pi-ka
Forum: Coding Releases 01/15/2015, 05:38
Replies: 7
Views: 955
Posted By /Pi-ka
Danke dir, ist nicht schlecht das Teil :)

Danke dir, ist nicht schlecht das Teil :)
Forum: Coding Releases 01/15/2015, 05:34
Replies: 106
Views: 18,143
Posted By /Pi-ka
hammer ! Danke dir für den Release <3

hammer !
Danke dir für den Release <3
Forum: Say Hello 01/15/2015, 05:32
Replies: 4
Views: 147
Posted By /Pi-ka
Hey ePVP !

Good to be back :)

Scheint sich nicht viel hier verändert zu haben.
Nur internationaler ist es geworden.

Wünsche allen eine gute Zeit hier.

~Pi-ka
Forum: Off Topic 01/14/2015, 04:57
Replies: 19
Views: 2,327
Posted By /Pi-ka
Och man, ich hab jetzt was revolutionäres...

Och man, ich hab jetzt was revolutionäres erwartet und dann las ich die Zutaten :D
Haha das schon irgendwie lustig.
How to make bananamilk with bananas and milk :D
Naja danke für den Post <3
Forum: Trading 01/14/2015, 04:24
Replies: 6
Views: 1,570
Posted By /Pi-ka
Yeah I had an account with more than 100 posts...

Yeah I had an account with more than 100 posts and some positive trades here some years ago, but I lost access to my mail and I'm also not 100% what email I used.

That's why I'm giving 3 vouch...
Forum: Trading 01/14/2015, 04:06
Replies: 6
Views: 1,570
Posted By /Pi-ka
Thank you for your reply. What do you mean...

Thank you for your reply.

What do you mean with ,,fake,, ?

Add me to skype ([Only registered and activated users can see links]), if you want a proof.
Forum: Trading 01/14/2015, 02:13
Replies: 6
Views: 1,570
Posted By /Pi-ka
Exclamation [$2 AUTOBUY] Premium Paidverts Bot {GAMES|MONEY|BAP} | CAPTCHA DEATH [AUTOPILOT]

I've sold this tool in other online forums in the past and it just got positive feedback & vouches.
PM me or add me to skype, if you want some proofs.
PaidV0 works fine with the new captcha system...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.