Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Heaven1367
Forum: League of Legends 03/22/2016, 17:19
Replies: 1,607
Views: 169,986
Posted By Heaven1367
I have the problem hat i fallen from Gold 3 to...

I have the problem hat i fallen from Gold 3 to Gold 4 3 LP.
Can you give me some Tips how i can get better i play Jng and Top ormaly.
Thank you
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/23/2016, 10:18
Replies: 653
Views: 50,969
Posted By Heaven1367
Very good Player. http://i.imgur.com/i4eftNu.png

Very good Player.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/06/2015, 22:18
Replies: 653
Views: 50,969
Posted By Heaven1367
Very good Player 10/10 ...

Very good Player 10/10
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/04/2015, 11:54
Replies: 6
Views: 222
Posted By Heaven1367
LOL 10 games promotion

Hello,
I am looking for someone how can give me 10 kills in the Promotion.
I can pay with Paypal.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/02/2015, 21:13
Replies: 9
Views: 554
Posted By Heaven1367
How many?

How many?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/01/2015, 17:31
Replies: 15
Views: 1,455
Posted By Heaven1367
How Many?

How Many?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/01/2015, 16:50
Replies: 4
Views: 865
Posted By Heaven1367
how many?

how many?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/01/2015, 16:34
Replies: 10
Views: 335
Posted By Heaven1367
Leauge of Legends Account

Hey
I am searching for a Leageu of Legends Account.
Elo: Gold-...
I can give you 25€ Paysafecard.
Mfg, Heaven
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/31/2015, 20:42
Replies: 8
Views: 271
Posted By Heaven1367
Würde ihn Kaufen mit PaysafeCard

Würde ihn Kaufen mit PaysafeCard
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/30/2015, 17:44
Replies: 32
Views: 1,190
Posted By Heaven1367
Hey Hab noch einen der is Silber 4. Bei...

Hey
Hab noch einen der is Silber 4.
Bei Interrese adde mich Skype: live:rpgirazzor
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/30/2015, 10:28
Replies: 4
Views: 216
Posted By Heaven1367
Plat or Diamond account on EUW

Hey
I am searching a Plat. or Diamond Account.
I am Paying about 25€ Paysafecard.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/28/2015, 20:09
Replies: 2
Views: 275
Posted By Heaven1367
League of Legends Account

Hello
I am searching for a Lol Account which have the Championship Riven Skin.
I only can pay with PSC (Offline).
Mfg, Heaven
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/28/2015, 16:24
Replies: 8
[Buying] LoL Account
Views: 360
Posted By Heaven1367
Push

Push
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/17/2015, 12:56
Replies: 4
Views: 206
Posted By Heaven1367
25€

25€
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/17/2015, 10:38
Replies: 4
Views: 206
Posted By Heaven1367
How many you want?

How many you want?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/17/2015, 10:35
Replies: 2
Views: 197
Posted By Heaven1367
How many?

How many?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/17/2015, 10:15
Replies: 8
[Buying] LoL Account
Views: 360
Posted By Heaven1367
I can pay 50€

I can pay 50€
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/17/2015, 10:08
Replies: 8
[Buying] LoL Account
Views: 360
Posted By Heaven1367
LoL Account

Hello
I am searching for a Lol Account which have the Championship Riven Skin.
I only can pay with PSC (Offline).
Mfg, Heaven
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/09/2015, 18:46
Replies: 3
Views: 319
Posted By Heaven1367
If you accept Paysafecard i am interrested

If you accept Paysafecard i am interrested
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/09/2015, 18:34
Replies: 7
Views: 312
Posted By Heaven1367
Level 30 Account (Unranked)

Guten Tag,
Suche einen Level 30 Unranked Acc.
Bezahlen kann ich mit PSC (Offline).
Bei Interrese PN me.

English:
I am Searching for a Lol Account Level 30 unranked.
I can pay with PSC...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/01/2015, 11:33
Replies: 4
Views: 227
Posted By Heaven1367
Suche League of Legends Coach

Guten Tag,
Bin auf der suche nach einem League of Legends Coach.
Derzeit bin ich Gold III.
Biete als Gegenleistung: PSC.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/08/2015, 13:40
Replies: 329
Views: 24,319
Posted By Heaven1367
Best Booster EU very fast, cheap, reliable simply...

Best Booster EU very fast, cheap, reliable simply great
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/04/2015, 17:51
Replies: 3
Views: 667
Posted By Heaven1367
I can vouch for you too

I can vouch for you too
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/03/2015, 16:58
Replies: 329
Views: 24,319
Posted By Heaven1367
He is a very good Player. Fast cheap very good.

He is a very good Player. Fast cheap very good.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/02/2015, 20:19
Replies: 120
Views: 11,093
Posted By Heaven1367
I need you becuase other booster ruin my acoount...

I need you becuase other booster ruin my acoount pls add me in lol heav3n
Showing results 1 to 25 of 34

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.