Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: pawel2002
Forum: Nostale PServer Advertising 06/29/2017, 13:55
Replies: 70
Views: 33,929
Posted By pawel2002
So when OpenNos will finished - attacking...

So when OpenNos will finished - attacking monsters with autoattack or spells will be normal what on global? I see big different because when I attack monster on your server I see little lag
Forum: Nostale PServer Advertising 06/29/2017, 12:01
Replies: 70
Views: 33,929
Posted By pawel2002
Im so sorry to OpenNos but Vendetta>OpenNos...

Im so sorry to OpenNos but Vendetta>OpenNos beacuse on OpenNos files is weak optimalization when I see when I fight with monster for example :/.
Forum: Nostale PServer Advertising 06/25/2017, 21:18
Replies: 70
Views: 33,929
Posted By pawel2002
I have idea! Please add crafting SP Partner's or...

I have idea! Please add crafting SP Partner's or please add on 50lvl new pack for reach 50lvl. I want to check Lucifer SPP
Forum: Nostale 06/25/2017, 14:44
Replies: 1
Views: 735
Posted By pawel2002
Im looking for very easy server

Hello! Im looking for very easy server nostale!
Forum: Nostale PServer Advertising 06/25/2017, 12:10
Replies: 70
Views: 33,929
Posted By pawel2002
this server is the best! Optimized and good rates...

this server is the best! Optimized and good rates i play it 24/7 <3!!!!
Forum: Nostale 08/21/2016, 21:28
Replies: 1,847
Views: 267,546
Posted By pawel2002
What it is $Godmode?

What it is $Godmode?
Forum: Nostale 06/03/2016, 23:37
Replies: 1,847
Views: 267,546
Posted By pawel2002
What it pnj? Table account? Where I do this?

What it pnj? Table account? Where I do this?
Forum: Nostale 06/03/2016, 22:18
Replies: 1,847
Views: 267,546
Posted By pawel2002
Hey! how to adjust to a new character of creation...

Hey! how to adjust to a new character of creation was already , for example, 500,000 reputation(after create new character, character have example 500000 reputation (.Nos)) ? And how to change the...
Forum: Nostale 06/03/2016, 17:12
Replies: 27
Views: 7,106
Posted By pawel2002
Help me with this! Thanks

Help me with this! Thanks
Forum: Nostale 06/01/2016, 22:17
Replies: 1,847
Views: 267,546
Posted By pawel2002
When I go to temple fernon or forest server is...

When I go to temple fernon or forest server is crash
Forum: Nostale 05/31/2016, 22:47
Replies: 1,847
Views: 267,546
Posted By pawel2002
0Lucifer0 how I create packet.txt by...

0Lucifer0 how I create packet.txt by packetlooger?? I run packetlooger and he make me packet.txt?
Forum: Nostale 05/30/2016, 21:28
Replies: 1,619
Views: 143,367
Posted By pawel2002
When open nostale4de? And SPs are in shop?

When open nostale4de? And SPs are in shop?
Forum: Nostale 05/30/2016, 21:21
Replies: 1,847
Views: 267,546
Posted By pawel2002
Hello lucifer! I have got problem with project...

Hello lucifer! I have got problem with project monster "...target...character ID..." eee
Forum: Nostale 05/28/2016, 21:00
Replies: 1,847
Views: 267,546
Posted By pawel2002
In 1.0.4 - Monsters - Skills - Battle...

In 1.0.4
- Monsters
- Skills
- Battle system(without pvp)
- Groups
- XP - Drop
- Skill bar
Ee sorry for my english ;p
Pvp in 1.0.5? When?
Forum: Nostale 05/28/2016, 16:26
Replies: 1,847
Views: 267,546
Posted By pawel2002
Hello! PvP in version 1.0.4! You have to wait ;...

Hello! PvP in version 1.0.4! You have to wait ; D! Lucifer where I send bug to you? And you add to database option "ItemVNum" , "Drop Item", example "VNum Box's", "costume and hat fox's Oto" and...
Forum: Nostale 05/28/2016, 09:35
Replies: 19
Views: 16,264
Posted By pawel2002
i TOO! PLEASE HELP

i TOO! PLEASE HELP
Forum: Nostale 05/27/2016, 18:23
Replies: 1,847
Views: 267,546
Posted By pawel2002
I know and I am glad that you create amazing file...

I know and I am glad that you create amazing file server ! Future servers! I am with my friends having a great time and remember who creates them ! I wait for the new version : D :> <3! It's nice I...
Forum: Nostale 05/27/2016, 16:41
Replies: 1,847
Views: 267,546
Posted By pawel2002
When 1.0.4?

When 1.0.4?
Forum: Nostale 05/21/2016, 15:07
Replies: 24
Views: 9,108
Posted By pawel2002
OMG WHY YOU REMOVE THIS FILE? THANKS ;-;

OMG WHY YOU REMOVE THIS FILE? THANKS ;-;
Forum: Nostale 05/01/2016, 18:21
Replies: 1,847
Views: 267,546
Posted By pawel2002
lucifer please share your packet.txt!

lucifer please share your packet.txt!
Forum: Nostale 04/29/2016, 17:25
Replies: 1,847
Views: 267,546
Posted By pawel2002
Lucifer but I not have packet.txt :C with new act

Lucifer but I not have packet.txt :C with new act
Forum: Nostale 04/29/2016, 14:42
Replies: 1,847
Views: 267,546
Posted By pawel2002
Do you have the parser sp5-8 (or SP6) and with...

Do you have the parser sp5-8 (or SP6) and with the production?
Forum: Nostale 04/28/2016, 18:15
Replies: 1,847
Views: 267,546
Posted By pawel2002
I love you OpenNos! How do I set up and improve...

I love you OpenNos! How do I set up and improve SP? And what are the command (list)! Thanks!!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Nostale 04/24/2016, 12:21
Replies: 1,847
Views: 267,546
Posted By pawel2002
Hi! Where is the link to download Parser Ordner?...

Hi! Where is the link to download Parser Ordner? In tutorial this link not work
Forum: Nostale 01/11/2016, 17:37
Replies: 1,847
Views: 267,546
Posted By pawel2002
I do not have the option in Microsoft Visual...

I do not have the option in Microsoft Visual Studio under the title "Start Debug": /. I downloaded the SSDT from your link but do not have this option!
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.