Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: [F]DieD
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 01/15/2015, 23:49
Replies: 7
Views: 856
Posted By [F]DieD
Thanks friend <3

Thanks friend <3
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 01/15/2015, 00:19
Replies: 7
Views: 856
Posted By [F]DieD
I think it was a misunderstanding. ...

I think it was a misunderstanding.


Extreme mode to create characters that you give direct file .

If I wanted my character up to level 40 storm had then to be extreme mode is activated.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 01/14/2015, 00:08
Replies: 7
Views: 856
Posted By [F]DieD
bump

bump
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 01/12/2015, 20:23
Replies: 7
Views: 856
Posted By [F]DieD
bump

bump
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 01/10/2015, 13:57
Replies: 7
Views: 856
Posted By [F]DieD
[HELP]Create Ultimate Mode

Hello friends!

My DB start hard mode character relog threw open the extreme mode.

I want to do is ;

After 40 levels muscles hard mode and off mode characters get overly active .

I would...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 01/09/2015, 01:16
Replies: 1
Views: 1,085
Posted By [F]DieD
Updater Notice Html

Notice.html where can I find ?

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 01/05/2015, 12:21
Replies: 3
Views: 495
Posted By [F]DieD
up to date

up to date
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 01/04/2015, 18:37
Replies: 3
Views: 495
Posted By [F]DieD
[Question]Shaiya Buff Right Click Removed ?

How can I fix this?

Game.exe login IP and CONFIG.ini IP change 127.0.0.1 after doing this is happening

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.