Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: dandude7
Forum: DayZ Trading 09/27/2020, 01:07
Replies: 97
Views: 18,077
Posted By dandude7
Second account bought, really good service as...

Second account bought, really good service as before. Even offered me a cheaper price being a returning customer, absolutely love this guy! :)
Forum: DayZ Trading 09/26/2020, 08:15
Replies: 13
Views: 2,676
Posted By dandude7
-rep spent £11.99 on this spoofer, posted my HWID...

-rep spent £11.99 on this spoofer, posted my HWID request in Discord and then got banned off his Discord. Would not buy.
Forum: DayZ Trading 09/25/2020, 21:49
Replies: 97
Views: 18,077
Posted By dandude7
+rep legit guy, really fast and was understocked...

+rep legit guy, really fast and was understocked so ordered more specifically for me. I highly recommend this guy great at what he does.
Forum: DayZ Trading 12/23/2015, 15:47
Replies: 179
Views: 31,372
Posted By dandude7
Added you.

Added you.
Forum: DayZ Trading 12/22/2015, 21:16
Replies: 0
Views: 417
Posted By dandude7
Buying a private ArmA2 ESP

I'm willing to purchase a private custom-written ESP hack that my friend and I can use which isn't public.

We are willing to pay £75 for this to be done.

I am only trusting people who can prove...
Forum: DayZ Trading 09/27/2015, 19:57
Replies: 41
Views: 10,416
Posted By dandude7
Added, please accept skypename: omgitzmex

Added, please accept skypename: omgitzmex
Forum: DayZ Trading 09/27/2015, 19:40
Replies: 177
Views: 40,122
Posted By dandude7
Added, my skype is omgitzmex (display name dan...

Added, my skype is omgitzmex (display name dan robinson)
I added you, please reply as I am planning on a purchase! :)
Forum: DayZ Trading 09/27/2015, 16:01
Replies: 36
Views: 5,304
Posted By dandude7
+1 This guy, very fair and friendly and offers...

+1 This guy, very fair and friendly and offers support.
Sent it to me within 2 minutes of the purchase.
Recommend this guy to anybody. :)
Forum: DayZ Trading 06/07/2015, 21:59
Replies: 309
Views: 47,210
Posted By dandude7
+rep, just bought of Byte. All I can say is...

+rep, just bought of Byte.

All I can say is his support is absolutely superb, 10/10 for support.
Quality is great, 10/10 again.
Simpleness is also great, if you have a problem and you don't...
Forum: DayZ Trading 06/07/2015, 20:29
Replies: 309
Views: 47,210
Posted By dandude7
Added Skype.

Added Skype.
Forum: DayZ Trading 06/07/2015, 19:41
Replies: 101
Views: 20,143
Posted By dandude7
Been waiting for a hack update for 2 months as I...

Been waiting for a hack update for 2 months as I got banned and waiting for an update to reuse.
Forum: DayZ Trading 06/04/2015, 17:47
Replies: 872
Views: 106,340
Posted By dandude7
Website down?

Website down?
Forum: DayZ Trading 06/04/2015, 17:35
Replies: 49
Views: 10,409
Posted By dandude7
Hey man, add my skype: omgitzmex

Hey man, add my skype: omgitzmex
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/29/2015, 19:19
Replies: 1
Views: 323
Posted By dandude7
Added you on Skype: omgitzmex Will update with...

Added you on Skype: omgitzmex
Will update with a vouch to say legit/not when purchase is complete.
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.