Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ZeeSter
Forum: Gaming News - EN 08/16/2015, 18:17
Replies: 21
Views: 4,220
Posted By ZeeSter
They are adding in extension support later, see...

They are adding in extension support later, see link below. I actually prefer them to do it this way. I'd rather have a neat browser that's working as intended than having them add extension support...
Forum: Gaming News - EN 08/16/2015, 17:26
Replies: 21
Views: 4,220
Posted By ZeeSter
Actually you couldn't me more wrong. Edge was...

Actually you couldn't me more wrong. Edge was built from the ground up.
Versions of internet explorer just before edge are now actually using the new backbone created for edge. So your picture...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/30/2014, 20:45
Replies: 5
Views: 439
Posted By ZeeSter
If only they bumped my thread.. I'm looking for a...

If only they bumped my thread.. I'm looking for a low bronze EUW account ^^
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/30/2014, 20:02
Replies: 226
Views: 15,149
Posted By ZeeSter
Might you have a bronze (III) IV V EUW account...

Might you have a bronze (III) IV V EUW account for sale? ^_^
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/30/2014, 19:22
Replies: 0
Views: 150
Posted By ZeeSter
EUW Bronze IV or V account

I'd like to buy a bronze V or IV account for EUW. (preferably <€10)
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.