Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 60
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Skymze
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/29/2021, 19:50
Replies: 1
Views: 116
Posted By Skymze
WTB Low Bronze/high Iron account

EUW SERVER.

Send me every info off the account (champions, BE and price).

Only buying from truster seller and with trade offer but you can contact me on discord for faster responses.
...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/03/2020, 20:13
Replies: 15
Views: 391
Posted By Skymze
Boost Platinium 4 to Diamon 4

Yo, seeking for a booster,
who play on my account or in duo if you have some other boost to do.
Waiting for offers :)
Forum: Freebies 06/15/2018, 19:00
Replies: 1,112
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Free Boosting Services
Views: 105,881
Posted By Skymze
Hey there, I'm looking for an high bronze/low...

Hey there, I'm looking for an high bronze/low silver account to help a friend to climb. If you have an account, add me on skype/discord or pm me!

Skype: Skymze Skymze
Discord: Skymze#2757

Best...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/04/2018, 14:06
Replies: 27
Views: 2,512
Posted By Skymze
http://epvpimg.com/saejdab Asked them to do...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Asked them to do my placement games in plat 3-4 elo. they were able to hard carry and to finish the placement in 10-0 the same day i payed them.

Fast and cheap, I...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/03/2018, 02:40
Replies: 16
[Buying] Placement game.
Views: 739
Posted By Skymze
I can't play right now.

I can't play right now.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/03/2018, 02:25
Replies: 16
[Buying] Placement game.
Views: 739
Posted By Skymze
Placement game.

Hello,
I'm looking for an trusted booster to do my placement game.
The account was Silver last season.

I'm waiting for your offer.

Best regards :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/24/2018, 20:27
Replies: 3
Views: 189
Posted By Skymze
Buying EUW account.

Hello,
I'ld like to buy an high plat/diamond account or an account with Victorious J4 EUW/EUNE server.
I'm waiting for your offer.


Best regards :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/24/2018, 07:18
Replies: 6
[Buying] Diamond account
Views: 393
Posted By Skymze
Only using discord: Skymze#2757

Only using discord: Skymze#2757
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/24/2018, 07:06
Replies: 6
[Buying] Diamond account
Views: 393
Posted By Skymze
EUW pref, can accept EUNE.

EUW pref, can accept EUNE.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/24/2018, 00:14
Replies: 3
[Buying] Siamond account
Views: 206
Posted By Skymze
Siamond account

Hello i'm buying an diamond/hight plat account on EUW or EUNE.

Or an account with Victorious Jarvan.

Waiting for you'r offer.

Best regards :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/23/2018, 04:25
Replies: 6
[Buying] Diamond account
Views: 393
Posted By Skymze
Diamond account

Hello i'm buying an diamond/hight plat account.

Waiting for you'r offer.

Best regards :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/13/2018, 16:27
Replies: 11
Views: 277
Posted By Skymze
Placement game for S8

Hello, i'm looking for a booster t odo my placement game for the begin of S8.

My account is Platinium 4 with 52% winrate.*

I'm waiting for you'r offer.



Best regards :)
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/30/2017, 17:51
Replies: 35
Views: 7,752
Posted By Skymze
Just bought him an account, I recommend this guy!...

Just bought him an account, I recommend this guy!

Have a nice day :)
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/30/2017, 16:40
Replies: 4
[Buying] CS:Go account
Views: 305
Posted By Skymze
CS:Go account

Hello, I'm looking for an cheap cs:go account.

Waiting for your offer. (I pay with Paypal)

Have a nice day :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/28/2017, 13:18
Replies: 3
Views: 381
Posted By Skymze
You should not reavel your acc like this :/

You should not reavel your acc like this :/
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/28/2017, 13:13
Replies: 1
Views: 275
Posted By Skymze
Can give you an Plat V acc for a vouch.

Can give you an Plat V acc for a vouch.
Forum: Freebies 12/23/2017, 01:35
Replies: 1
Views: 378
Posted By Skymze
Free bronze Boost

Helo,
I'm looking for an Bronze account (euw serv) to coach a friend.
I'm actually PLatinium on my first acc (can give proof) and already boosted a lot of account in bronze/silver....
Forum: Freebies 12/23/2017, 01:30
Replies: 1,112
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Free Boosting Services
Views: 105,881
Posted By Skymze
Hello, I'm looking for a bronze account to play...

Hello,
I'm looking for a bronze account to play with a friends. I'll boost him from B4 to SV so it's free LP for you.
If you have some acc to share you can contact me in PM or on discord.

My...
Forum: Freebies 10/15/2017, 17:10
Replies: 1,112
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Free Boosting Services
Views: 105,881
Posted By Skymze
Hey there, I'm looking for an high bronze/low...

Hey there, I'm looking for an high bronze/low silver account to help a friend to climb. If you have an account, add me on skype/discord or pm me!

Skype: Skymze Skymze
Discord: Skymze#2757

Best...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/09/2017, 22:30
Replies: 31
Views: 3,724
Posted By Skymze
Does you have an skype ? Would like to ask you...

Does you have an skype ?
Would like to ask you some question :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/06/2017, 01:37
Replies: 8
Views: 1,427
Posted By Skymze
Ordered to him 10 placement games. He...

Ordered to him 10 placement games.
He guaranteed 8 wins and came up with 9/10.
I highly recommend him, he's friendly and a realy good player able to hard carry in high gold/low Plat for some cheapy...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/04/2017, 22:12
Replies: 6
Views: 410
Posted By Skymze
Added :)

Added :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/04/2017, 21:27
Replies: 6
Views: 410
Posted By Skymze
You need eloboost service to climb P5 to P3 and...

You need eloboost service to climb P5 to P3 and you propose in the same time some boosting service ?

Pretty interresting c:
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/04/2017, 21:17
Replies: 6
Views: 410
Posted By Skymze
Looking for placement games.

Hello,
I'm scearshing for someone who could do placement game on my account vs an trade of account as payement.

(Steam account with lot of game and 10euros on it, LoL account, battle.net account...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/03/2017, 21:39
Replies: 4,633
Views: 416,828
Posted By Skymze
Really good seller, fast and trusted, just got an...

Really good seller, fast and trusted, just got an account with Ryze tribal, a skin that I wanted for a long time ago :)
Showing results 1 to 25 of 60

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.