Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: High tier PvP player
Forum: Trading 01/09/2015, 22:16
Replies: 1
Views: 265
Bump

Bump
Forum: Trading 01/08/2015, 16:58
Replies: 1
Views: 265
Wts killian gold

rate is 1 K for 0.40 €, I am starting on this website but I have feedback on others, I am a trusted seller, we can use middle man or proceed with small amounts.
I ask that you write me a feedback....
Forum: Tera 12/28/2014, 16:15
Replies: 15
Views: 12,790
Not that I think this is a scam or anything, but...

Not that I think this is a scam or anything, but when i exported the .exe I had a trojan alert from NOD32 that instantly deleted it.
Any idea why this happened ?
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.