Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: browsebot
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 10/22/2013, 23:04
Replies: 133
Views: 89,257
Posted By browsebot
Firefox & IE are major pains in the ass with MEGA...

Firefox & IE are major pains in the ass with MEGA as I discovered. Used Chrome without any problems. I really hate these cross-compatibility issues...that's what happens when not a damn thing is...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 10/13/2013, 18:38
Replies: 133
Views: 89,257
Posted By browsebot
I tried to download from Mega without...

I tried to download from Mega without registering. The download froze after about 10%, giving me a popup to register and not allowing me to minimize the popup or do anything else. After I registered,...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 10/10/2013, 10:48
Replies: 133
Views: 89,257
Posted By browsebot
Client Mirror Request

Can the client please be mirrored on a site that doesn't require registration to download? The Mega site is causing a lot of problems, and won't complete the download. Even after registration, the...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 10/07/2013, 11:12
Replies: 456
Views: 137,775
Posted By browsebot
Lightbulb A few observations...

I downloaded this client, server files, and databases to check them out. I set everything up correctly, and got everything running. Made characters, and got in game. A few things I noticed...
Forum: Lin2 Private Server 10/23/2010, 13:45
Replies: 34
Views: 10,076
Posted By browsebot
It may be easier to go to L2J Nightlies, download...

It may be easier to go to L2J Nightlies, download their loginserver and gameserver, and use an updated Freya client.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 11/01/2008, 11:44
Replies: 634
Views: 39,786
Posted By browsebot
It looks like that ALL of the pservers that were...

It looks like that ALL of the pservers that were in the status list are now currently down.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 11/01/2008, 11:24
Replies: 344
Views: 31,492
Posted By browsebot
Has this been verified? These were the last...

Has this been verified? These were the last pservers in the list that were listed as being up....so if these are actually going down then there are no pservers left?
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 09/02/2008, 16:19
Replies: 64
Views: 36,924
Posted By browsebot
Does anyone have the 2 Moons/Dekaron server files...

Does anyone have the 2 Moons/Dekaron server files available for release?
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.