Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 162
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: theyhatin
Forum: DayZ Trading 04/10/2015, 15:28
Replies: 231
Views: 30,180
Posted By theyhatin
psst, don't tell him

psst, don't tell him
Forum: DayZ Trading 04/09/2015, 10:33
Replies: 872
Views: 106,405
Posted By theyhatin
Hey Vincy, how's it going? Would you keep a...

Hey Vincy, how's it going?

Would you keep a spot for me? If this really stays undetected after release I'm willing to pay even more for a unique script/build. Will wait a while though since I'm...
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/13/2015, 13:19
Replies: 324
Views: 42,929
Posted By theyhatin
Yeah their support/service is crap, it looks good...

Yeah their support/service is crap, it looks good but it's shit. Waiting for 4 days, asked three of the guys in Skype, no reponds (even though I didn't spam or anything). Said they didn't receice the...
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/10/2015, 09:37
Replies: 26
Views: 3,871
Posted By theyhatin
haha knew it, I'm sticking with my words you...

haha knew it, I'm sticking with my words you scamming piece of ****
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/09/2015, 13:05
Replies: 324
Views: 42,929
Posted By theyhatin
Who should we contact on Skype? Lomolo or...

Who should we contact on Skype? Lomolo or whatever the name was is not responding. I would use autobuy of the page to try it, but I heard you guys need to activate it manually?

cheers
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/08/2015, 18:26
Replies: 1,242
Views: 129,335
Posted By theyhatin
You know Juazey I never thought I would agree...

You know Juazey I never thought I would agree with that weird Justin Beaver boy, but about this, I actually agree. It's pretty obvious...

And even if it's just the combination of testmode/hack...
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/08/2015, 18:15
Replies: 1,242
Views: 129,335
Posted By theyhatin
I still haven't heard about anyone getting banned...

I still haven't heard about anyone getting banned from Testmode that did NEVER hack. Must be a coincidence :)
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/08/2015, 10:27
Replies: 359
Views: 42,872
Posted By theyhatin
Oli no it's not Steam email, I use a different...

Oli no it's not Steam email, I use a different one every time.
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/07/2015, 20:21
Replies: 1,242
Views: 129,335
Posted By theyhatin
Know one knows them, just just stupid "I'm cool I...

Know one knows them, just just stupid "I'm cool I know people talk" nothing else. Five days later after a few sold copies, boom, Global ban
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/07/2015, 20:14
Replies: 359
Views: 42,872
Posted By theyhatin
memory is detected as well --> see teme

memory is detected as well --> see teme
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/07/2015, 20:03
Replies: 1,242
Views: 129,335
Posted By theyhatin
R.I.P. DayZ Standalone hacking, if even Teme's...

R.I.P. DayZ Standalone hacking, if even Teme's get detected after a few days it's over here in this forum, pretty sure he, Audi & Vince were the best.
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/06/2015, 20:04
Replies: 359
Views: 42,872
Posted By theyhatin
Hallo Again ***Vouch*** :D Okay,...

Hallo Again


***Vouch*** :D

Okay, after testing the hack for a few hours on a new account, all I can say this is working very very well. Thank you Vindea & Shane for this hack, if you keep...
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/05/2015, 17:59
Replies: 359
Views: 42,872
Posted By theyhatin
Its just 5 people and none of them said they used...

Its just 5 people and none of them said they used yours only. Could be false alarm
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/05/2015, 17:00
Replies: 872
Views: 106,405
Posted By theyhatin
Guys, no one got banned without hacking. a)...

Guys, no one got banned without hacking.

a) riothex wrote: Just bought a new copy of dayz last night AND GAVE THIS A TRY .... he did hack

b) I just wanted to proof that what vilix112 wrote is...
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/05/2015, 16:37
Replies: 872
Views: 106,405
Posted By theyhatin
No, on some accounts I have never hacked. But...

No, on some accounts I have never hacked.
But if it was IP based, ALL my accounts would have been banned?
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/05/2015, 16:18
Replies: 872
Views: 106,405
Posted By theyhatin
That is not true. I have 8 steam accounts with...

That is not true.
I have 8 steam accounts with 8 DayZ's, two got Global Banned yesterday.

Why can I still play with the other 6 accounts then?
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/05/2015, 15:53
Replies: 1,242
Views: 129,335
Posted By theyhatin
I wonder how long it will take until this is...

I wonder how long it will take until this is detected too. No one made it longer than 1.5 weeks since .53 :(
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/05/2015, 14:52
Replies: 1,242
Views: 129,335
Posted By theyhatin
Yeah sorry if you have half a brain you shouldn't...

Yeah sorry if you have half a brain you shouldn't miss both of that right?
People who don't see that probably won't "see" the readme either.

Nvm, but I'm gonna shut up now :) sorry.
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/05/2015, 14:46
Replies: 359
Views: 42,872
Posted By theyhatin
Anyone else banned? Vinea any idea if it is...

Anyone else banned? Vinea any idea if it is detected or maybe it was a delayed one from Juazey?
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/05/2015, 13:55
Replies: 359
Views: 42,872
Posted By theyhatin
did you use other hacks/injectors? @syno or ONLY...

did you use other hacks/injectors? @syno or ONLY this one?
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/05/2015, 10:49
Replies: 872
Views: 106,405
Posted By theyhatin
learn to read

learn to read
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/05/2015, 09:41
Replies: 1,242
Views: 129,335
Posted By theyhatin
For everyone, don't hack if you're too stupid to...

For everyone, don't hack if you're too stupid to read a readme file please, better for all of us.

Drunken since you asked in a nice way --> it sounds like you forgot to change DayZ to windowed...
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/04/2015, 15:39
Replies: 872
Views: 106,405
Posted By theyhatin
Good luck, I hope she gets well again soon buddy.

Good luck, I hope she gets well again soon buddy.
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/04/2015, 15:01
Replies: 359
Views: 42,872
Posted By theyhatin
safe to try today? or detected as well?

safe to try today? or detected as well?
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/04/2015, 08:40
Replies: 324
Views: 42,929
Posted By theyhatin
No you should try to learn to read. "If we don't...

No you should try to learn to read. "If we don't ...."
Showing results 1 to 25 of 162

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.