Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: fntmxka
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 09/08/2021, 14:52
Replies: 56
Views: 8,581
Posted By fntmxka
Weird... for me, It works pretty well , never had...

Weird... for me, It works pretty well , never had a big issue.

Also shifting aim to head by hotkey .. fantastic feature !

You should have contact provider, when you had problems.

By the way,...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 08/29/2021, 05:28
Replies: 56
Views: 8,581
Posted By fntmxka
1. Very good customer service 2. Good Price ...

1. Very good customer service
2. Good Price
3. Performance well
4. its been 24hrs and not yet banned.
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 10/08/2017, 04:21
Replies: 33
Views: 4,904
Posted By fntmxka
ofc scam..I used it and got ban in just first...

ofc scam..I used it and got ban in just first game

and I ask him what is going on.. and he said its fixed which was lie and sorry and went off and deleted

discord server or maybe he kicked me...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 09/29/2017, 14:12
Replies: 33
Views: 4,904
Posted By fntmxka
got banned in first game.. just bought it...

got banned in first game.. just bought it yesterday and got banned right after

dude what is going on..

I bought it on 9/28 and I cannot believe that he gave me the file

that didn't even...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.