Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Roberto800
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 12/14/2014, 00:11
Replies: 0
Views: 373
Posted By Roberto800
Up

Up
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 12/12/2014, 21:36
Replies: 0
Views: 373
Posted By Roberto800
Arrow CA EU 504.944 GP for 8.900 NX

Hi guys, I'm looking for a player willing to gift me 8.900 NX for 504.944 GP.

504.944 GP = 120 Ghost HiSec Keys or if you want Backpack License for Specialist.

Rules:
1) You go with gift for...
Forum: Say Hello 12/12/2014, 21:11
Replies: 1
Views: 140
Posted By Roberto800
Wink Hi guys!

Hi, i'm a player of Combat Arms EU, I joined because I'm looking for someone reliable to make an exchange of GP NX, I hope to finish the thing.

Country: Italy
IGN CA EU: BhutJolokia
Rank: LTC5
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.