Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 45
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Meneloff
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 01/15/2015, 14:08
Replies: 0
Views: 347
Posted By Meneloff
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 01/15/2015, 13:22
Replies: 0
Views: 291
Posted By Meneloff
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/30/2014, 18:49
Replies: 105
Views: 9,506
Posted By Meneloff
I am available for a few minutes more today. Then...

I am available for a few minutes more today. Then sales will be closed until 3.01.2014.
// sales are closed, please dont add me on steam and skype until I reopen them. Thanks!
Wish u happy new year...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/30/2014, 17:48
Replies: 105
Views: 9,506
Posted By Meneloff
bump

bump
Forum: Middleman 12/29/2014, 19:58
Replies: 704
Views: 48,685
Posted By Meneloff
+++++++++++++++ best middleman, trusted and...

+++++++++++++++

best middleman, trusted and fast
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/29/2014, 18:45
Replies: 105
Views: 9,506
Posted By Meneloff
10000000 people writes to me at the same moment

10000000 people writes to me at the same moment
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/29/2014, 18:13
Replies: 105
Views: 9,506
Posted By Meneloff
I am back. Accepted everyone on Skype.

I am back. Accepted everyone on Skype.
Forum: Middleman 12/27/2014, 18:11
Replies: 704
Views: 48,685
Posted By Meneloff
Well.. I stopped counting in how many times he...

Well.. I stopped counting in how many times he helped me with transactions. Trusted and recommended. Best mm out there.

+++
Forum: Middleman 12/27/2014, 18:02
Replies: 704
Views: 48,685
Posted By Meneloff
BEST MIDDLEMAN EVER, THANK YOU MY BOYYY ...

BEST MIDDLEMAN EVER, THANK YOU MY BOYYY

+++++++++++++++
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/27/2014, 15:50
Replies: 3
Views: 681
Posted By Meneloff
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/counter-strike-tr...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

150 keys in stock, price: 1,3 eur for each key.
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/27/2014, 15:48
Replies: 1
Views: 246
Posted By Meneloff
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/counter-strike-tr...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

65 % marketprice
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/27/2014, 15:45
Replies: 105
Views: 9,506
Posted By Meneloff
Sales are open again!

Sales are open again!
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/25/2014, 03:29
Replies: 24
Views: 876
Posted By Meneloff
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/counter-strike-tr...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Everything for 65 % marketprice.
I have factory new vulcan, vulcan FT stat trak, many knives and stat...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/25/2014, 03:21
Replies: 4
Views: 299
Posted By Meneloff
/banrequest /closerequest

/banrequest
/closerequest
Forum: Middleman 12/25/2014, 03:01
Replies: 704
Views: 48,685
Posted By Meneloff
best of the best +++

best of the best +++
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/24/2014, 23:23
Replies: 105
Views: 9,506
Posted By Meneloff
2:00: Last 2 hours and Im going to sleep. So if...

2:00: Last 2 hours and Im going to sleep. So if you are interested in any of my items, please add me now on skype: meneloff.epvp

I will close sales for 3 days after, and reopen it again at...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/24/2014, 22:40
Replies: 105
Views: 9,506
Posted By Meneloff
PayPal only at this moment.

PayPal only at this moment.
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/24/2014, 22:36
Replies: 105
Views: 9,506
Posted By Meneloff
AWP Redline MW - $ 7 / Field Tested - 4,5 $

AWP Redline MW - $ 7 / Field Tested - 4,5 $
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/24/2014, 22:12
Replies: 105
Views: 9,506
Posted By Meneloff
You can go first or we can use middleman / Beni. ...

You can go first or we can use middleman / Beni.

/ please PM me or add on skype ( meneloff.epvp )
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/24/2014, 22:10
Replies: 105
Views: 9,506
Posted By Meneloff
I have 24 vanguard keys in stock atm, it would be...

I have 24 vanguard keys in stock atm, it would be 26 eur for all.
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/24/2014, 21:57
Replies: 105
Views: 9,506
Posted By Meneloff
sure, request a trade I will PM u.

sure, request a trade I will PM u.
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/24/2014, 14:54
Replies: 105
Views: 9,506
Posted By Meneloff
I'm going to my family for eve. I should be back...

I'm going to my family for eve. I should be back in 6 hours, maybe faster so if you are interested in any of my items just add me on skype ( meneloff.epvp ) and we can make a deal when I'm back. My...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/24/2014, 12:55
Replies: 105
Views: 9,506
Posted By Meneloff
65 $

65 $
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/24/2014, 05:48
Replies: 105
Views: 9,506
Posted By Meneloff
35 eur

35 eur
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/24/2014, 02:36
Replies: 105
Views: 9,506
Posted By Meneloff
Yeah I will save it for you. I just won't be able...

Yeah I will save it for you. I just won't be able to be on my PC until 27, then I will start selling again.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 45

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.