Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: 1pablo1
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/10/2026, 02:09
Replies: 129
Views: 20,189
Posted By 1pablo1
The best server I've ever played. Play2win. ...

The best server I've ever played. Play2win.

At the begining check for the quests to level up.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/21/2025, 23:05
Replies: 292
Views: 63,589
Posted By 1pablo1
Hype on this! IGN: molleja

Hype on this!

IGN: molleja
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/15/2025, 23:30
Replies: 40
Views: 4,934
Posted By 1pablo1
Where can I find the source code? Thanks.

Where can I find the source code?
Thanks.
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 08/24/2025, 03:05
Replies: 40
Views: 4,934
Posted By 1pablo1
Great Job, where I can find the source code?

Great Job, where I can find the source code?
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 07/30/2023, 19:19
Replies: 211
Views: 115,748
Posted By 1pablo1
I cant make it work on a vps. Any suggestion? ...

I cant make it work on a vps. Any suggestion?
Everything works ok on a VM, ips 192.168, but no on the vps with public ip.
And 127.o.o.1 also do not work
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/27/2017, 04:47
Replies: 117
Views: 9,978
Posted By 1pablo1
I've been playing some weeks, and here is my...

I've been playing some weeks, and here is my opinion:
-Your site is ugly, you update things in game and you don't make a post with the news in the site. I recommend to check others sro servers...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/16/2015, 20:57
Replies: 3,466
Views: 490,138
Posted By 1pablo1
Group massive event ! ...

Group massive event !

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.