Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: NotEvenMad
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 06/24/2015, 22:07
Replies: 3
Views: 1,184
Posted By NotEvenMad
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 06/24/2015, 04:06
Replies: 26
Views: 3,370
Posted By NotEvenMad
No. She put her hand on my head and claps it and...

No. She put her hand on my head and claps it and tell me that I'm a very special boy.

U get rekt by the The Bay Harbor Butcher
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 06/24/2015, 04:02
Replies: 26
Views: 3,370
Posted By NotEvenMad
If you check deeply in my web dir you will find...

If you check deeply in my web dir you will find some stuff u can have fun with :p
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 06/24/2015, 04:01
Replies: 26
Views: 3,370
Posted By NotEvenMad
I'm the only big guy out there.

I'm the only big guy out there.
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 06/24/2015, 03:53
Replies: 26
Views: 3,370
Posted By NotEvenMad
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/24/2015, 01:13
Replies: 3,838
Views: 226,631
Posted By NotEvenMad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CduA0TULnow

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/23/2015, 23:32
Replies: 3,838
Views: 226,631
Posted By NotEvenMad
Fact 1, I'm a big boy. Fact 2, I'm really...

Fact 1, I'm a big boy.

Fact 2, I'm really strong, both in social engineering skills and in real life.

So thank you I guess for complimenting me.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/23/2015, 23:28
Replies: 3,838
Views: 226,631
Posted By NotEvenMad
You know calling some1 scammer on Elitepvpers is...

You know calling some1 scammer on Elitepvpers is forbidden? Reported.

Also I never scammed anyone, I disabled their anti-exploit because it was never paid for. Their proxy account is still online...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/23/2015, 23:24
Replies: 3,838
Views: 226,631
Posted By NotEvenMad
You will be mad soon. I was not...

You will be mad soon.



I was not invited, this is a free-to-join community, otherwise people like yourself wouldn't be here.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/23/2015, 23:22
Replies: 3,838
Views: 226,631
Posted By NotEvenMad
#Request close - Missing Elitepvpers back link,...

#Request close
- Missing Elitepvpers back link, website down and no back link on main page.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/23/2015, 23:16
Replies: 3,838
Views: 226,631
Posted By NotEvenMad
Useless spent money if you ask me, expect me when...

Useless spent money if you ask me, expect me when server is working correctly :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/23/2015, 16:14
Replies: 3,838
Views: 226,631
Posted By NotEvenMad
Message to Fonicos Zan I disabled your exploit...

Message to Fonicos Zan
I disabled your exploit filter because you never paid for it, your proxy and website protection stay until your protection period is ended.

Have fun, going to work!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/23/2015, 15:59
Replies: 3,838
Views: 226,631
Posted By NotEvenMad
Let me see, how did I scam you? 1. You paid...

Let me see, how did I scam you?

1. You paid me 35$ for a package worth 70$.
2. You paid me 20$ for protecting your web.
3. You paid me 15$ for installation on ur old host.

So when did I...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/23/2015, 14:41
Replies: 3,838
Views: 226,631
Posted By NotEvenMad
At 2015-06-26 DoctorDDoS Will be terminating...

At 2015-06-26 DoctorDDoS
Will be terminating the contract of protecting Morpheus. Me myself found out information that has been used against me in certain ways. The team behind Morpheus is being ran...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/21/2015, 23:41
Replies: 3,838
Views: 226,631
Posted By NotEvenMad
yeah ;(

yeah ;(
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/21/2015, 23:36
Replies: 3,838
Views: 226,631
Posted By NotEvenMad
:handsdown: They were my customers since day one,...

:handsdown: They were my customers since day one, exploits ore ddos was not the problem.



They released new client somewhere, check on site or something not sure what they did.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/21/2015, 23:31
Replies: 3,838
Views: 226,631
Posted By NotEvenMad
Remove TempPath folder and try again. ...

Remove TempPath folder and try again.



You should take a chill pill and notice the huge performance change, meh me attention whore :rolleyes:
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/21/2015, 23:20
Replies: 3,838
Views: 226,631
Posted By NotEvenMad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/21/2015, 22:29
Replies: 3,838
Views: 226,631
Posted By NotEvenMad
Enjoy the lag-less server. I'm a bawz.

Enjoy the lag-less server. I'm a bawz.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/21/2015, 18:34
Replies: 3,838
Views: 226,631
Posted By NotEvenMad
Well k, den.

Well k, den.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/21/2015, 18:29
Replies: 3,838
Views: 226,631
Posted By NotEvenMad
Sweden, Kronobergslän, Ljungby. Don't...

Sweden, Kronobergslän, Ljungby.



Don't know what the problem is since I cannot check :P
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/21/2015, 18:26
Replies: 3,838
Views: 226,631
Posted By NotEvenMad
Relax.

Relax.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/21/2015, 18:23
Replies: 3,838
Views: 226,631
Posted By NotEvenMad
This guy is just a moderator he has no clue what...

This guy is just a moderator he has no clue what he is talking about, however the server have always been lagging cause of their high response queries.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/21/2015, 18:20
Replies: 3,838
Views: 226,631
Posted By NotEvenMad
Meh if you want oldschool disable bots and...

Meh if you want oldschool disable bots and disable auto pots and lets kill monsters by hand.



Good boy, you learning! :cool:
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/21/2015, 18:19
Replies: 3,838
Views: 226,631
Posted By NotEvenMad
No their "Developer" is Offline and the owner is...

No their "Developer" is Offline and the owner is Busy status on skype, they always answer otherwise when I type. And when and where did they state this?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.