Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jimdegwada95
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/13/2014, 03:03
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,269
Posted By jimdegwada95
did you have the time to think abou my problem...

did you have the time to think abou my problem with the connection in the server after logging?
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/13/2014, 00:13
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,269
Posted By jimdegwada95
that's what i was thinking too but my game port...

that's what i was thinking too but my game port is 4504. So i don't where the problem can come from. I have check my gamerserver and authserver and all seems to be ok look:
auth server
S...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/12/2014, 23:36
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,269
Posted By jimdegwada95
ok now i can select the server but when i click I...

ok now i can select the server but when i click I have an error message with weird symbol and the game close. do you know this type of bug?
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/12/2014, 21:41
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,269
Posted By jimdegwada95
ok thanks thndr

ok thanks thndr
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/12/2014, 13:14
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,269
Posted By jimdegwada95
yes in fact i use a 7.4 one but there is a bug...

yes in fact i use a 7.4 one but there is a bug with the account tabe$le that i'm trying to fix
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/12/2014, 08:07
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,269
Posted By jimdegwada95
I followed the guide and i had error like some...

I followed the guide and i had error like some other on this forum so give me a break.

Even if I had take it in a 5.2 files the auth data base doesn't change with the epic. And i take it from an...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/12/2014, 00:06
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,269
Posted By jimdegwada95
I did that and I have some "?????????" like...

I did that and I have some "?????????"
like that:
224848
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/11/2014, 19:29
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,269
Posted By jimdegwada95
so?

so?
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/11/2014, 15:47
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,269
Posted By jimdegwada95
ok for that by since i verified the name of the...

ok for that by since i verified the name of the arcadia database it should work no? and for now i'm using the Shiva client to launch my server do you think i have to use another one?

ok now ...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/11/2014, 09:24
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,269
Posted By jimdegwada95
it the same but I think I have found out the...

it the same but I think I have found out the problem. In MS SQL management i cn'at delete the password in sa, it always coming back even if a save.

do you know how to force it?
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/11/2014, 01:41
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,269
Posted By jimdegwada95
224807

224807
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/11/2014, 01:37
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,269
Posted By jimdegwada95
I use the files of AL7roB so it will be logic...

I use the files of AL7roB so it will be logic that if the arcadia is an 8.1 one the telecaster is the same don't you think?
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/11/2014, 00:01
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,269
Posted By jimdegwada95
I dit it it's the same thing. this is my...

I dit it it's the same thing.
this is my gameengine tell me if a file is missing
224806
Maybe it's not working because all my .bak files are not 8.1 file?
I thinks they are but i can be one
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/10/2014, 15:15
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,269
Posted By jimdegwada95
Here is the folder which have all my files ...

Here is the folder which have all my files
224778

in this folder there is 3 other folder with my .bak and gameengine. in the epic 5part 2 there is my auth.bak
224779
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/10/2014, 14:49
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,269
Posted By jimdegwada95
and now I have an arcadia.dmp file

and now I have an arcadia.dmp file
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/10/2014, 14:31
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,269
Posted By jimdegwada95
maybe it's a problem with my arcadia? and...

maybe it's a problem with my arcadia?

and why did you say that my gameserver.eop is weird?
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/10/2014, 14:29
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,269
Posted By jimdegwada95
I did it and its the same thing 224775

I did it and its the same thing
224775
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/10/2014, 13:36
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,269
Posted By jimdegwada95
-Yes when i start auth first it start well. ...

-Yes when i start auth first it start well.
-When i start Captainherlock, auth server keep running but captainherlock still do the same error that I told you before.
-when the error appear...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/10/2014, 00:35
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,269
Posted By jimdegwada95
no because all is ok in auth but gameserver is...

no because all is ok in auth but gameserver is still not working. I don'thave the last line which appear when gameserver is ok. Should i try with an older client? because I don't see where the...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/09/2014, 23:07
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,269
Posted By jimdegwada95
yes all is ok

yes all is ok
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/09/2014, 22:55
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,269
Posted By jimdegwada95
yes i do

yes i do
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/09/2014, 17:57
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,269
Posted By jimdegwada95
my auth server S db.auth.server:127.0.0.1 ...

my auth server

S db.auth.server:127.0.0.1
S db.auth.name:Auth
S db.auth.account:sa
S db.auth._password:
S app.name:Auth server
S log.ip:127.0.0.1
S db.auth.port:1433
S io.auth.port:8841
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/09/2014, 17:11
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,269
Posted By jimdegwada95
and my launcher 224687

and my launcher
224687
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/09/2014, 17:08
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,269
Posted By jimdegwada95
this is my authserver 224685 and this is...

this is my authserver
224685

and this is my gameserver
224686


sorry i don't know how to post them normally.
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/09/2014, 10:59
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,269
Posted By jimdegwada95
sry i'm new I didn't know how to post them on an...

sry i'm new I didn't know how to post them on an other way than in download.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.