Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:06

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Timmy12121
Forum: Rohan 10/03/2015, 01:05
Replies: 4
Views: 951
Posted By Timmy12121
Thanks dude i figured it out.....just replaced...

Thanks dude i figured it out.....just replaced data from the client to the server to match :cool: ;)
Forum: Rohan 10/02/2015, 01:18
Replies: 4
Views: 951
Posted By Timmy12121
Thanks for the reply but i gave up on the lv99...

Thanks for the reply but i gave up on the lv99 stuff but if you could answer this.....how do you find the server version to determine what client you need to be 100% or close to 100% error free, for...
Forum: Rohan 10/01/2015, 22:22
Replies: 4
Views: 951
Posted By Timmy12121
Willing to share lv99 server and matching client......

Hello, I am willing to share server files and client on my server but i need quick help with launching the files i have.......I have files for SQL server (lv110) and i run perfectly fine with no...
Forum: Rohan 09/19/2015, 22:03
Replies: 5
Views: 857
Posted By Timmy12121
your joking right??? i beat Remmy 1v1 and on...

your joking right??? i beat Remmy 1v1 and on video lol :p this was some time ago.....i sold my account to a guy in another country (friend of mine) and he didn't change my name, i'm talking some good...
Forum: Rohan 09/19/2015, 20:59
Replies: 4
Views: 790
Posted By Timmy12121
I have tried searching everywhere dude.......any...

I have tried searching everywhere dude.......any other hints or a point in right direction? I been looking for two days and i get dead links or a redirect lol


Update!!!! : Thanks for the hint...
Forum: Rohan 09/19/2015, 17:58
Replies: 4
Views: 790
Posted By Timmy12121
I could help you out but i cant even find the...

I could help you out but i cant even find the server files so i can setup my local server lol......i posted a thread for anyone who could help me with server files but still no luck! i'd even pay to...
Forum: Rohan 09/19/2015, 05:58
Replies: 5
Views: 857
Posted By Timmy12121
Link is dead for me, tried that already:(

Link is dead for me, tried that already:(
Forum: Rohan 09/19/2015, 00:47
Replies: 5
Views: 857
Posted By Timmy12121
Where can i find working links?

Hello peeps,

I just recently had the feeling for wanting to play Rohan again but not trough YN*..... I had an account with them years ago and was in top 5 for guardians :cool: but i had to leave...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.