Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: wastii
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/02/2014, 20:58
Replies: 1
Views: 649
Posted By wastii
what bugs and crashes are you having?

what bugs and crashes are you having?
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 11/29/2014, 22:02
Replies: 6
Views: 1,495
Posted By wastii
To be honest I don't even know which version it...

To be honest I don't even know which version it is. My client does have a welcome message about kingtuts dawnofdekaron

But it is working with sql server 2008r2 32 bit. I think I've narrowed down...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 11/29/2014, 21:54
Replies: 2
Views: 657
Posted By wastii
lol and this is why we can't have nice things :P

lol and this is why we can't have nice things :P
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 11/28/2014, 07:27
Replies: 6
Views: 1,495
Posted By wastii
I don't think my database connectivity issues can...

I don't think my database connectivity issues can be attributed to the server running in a vm. I'm not using vmware, I'm using ubuntu server 14.04 with qemu-kvm.

I don't know why my server exe's...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 11/27/2014, 19:56
Replies: 4
Views: 343
Posted By wastii
looks like there might be a monster in cell 1, 24...

looks like there might be a monster in cell 1, 24 that has an incorrect value set.

dekaronserver\dekaronserver\share\creature\monster.csv

Search for the value it gave you (0.7) and replace it...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 11/27/2014, 08:17
Replies: 6
Views: 1,495
Posted By wastii
dropped the table tbl_user, thanks for the tip. ...

dropped the table tbl_user, thanks for the tip.

the server is not running anything php/web related. I don't even have IIS turned on. Totally fresh windows 2008r2 server from microsoft.

Also...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 11/26/2014, 23:27
Replies: 6
Views: 1,495
Posted By wastii
I'm 99% done with being 1% done :P

So I've got a lot set up so far. A handful of VM's running server 2008 r2 with enough memory and processors to even need to worry about server resources.

TL;DR for this is the server appears to be...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.