Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: nkRRRR
Forum: Throne and Liberty Trading 12/04/2024, 12:51
Replies: 0
Views: 226
Posted By nkRRRR
Arrow WTS Lucent on EU-Zenith server | HANDMADE | 100% safe | from a legit player

Hey,

I have 45k lucent for selling on EU-Zenith server.

- Handmade, farmed since day 1
- 100% safe
- from a legit player
- selling it via Auction House

Price: 6.99€ / k (min. buy 5k)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/17/2014, 23:40
Replies: 0
Views: 370
Posted By nkRRRR
2X DIAMOND ACCOUNT - EUW :: details in post ::

Hy everybody!

I want to sell my main account, because im quitting League of Legends. I dont have time for it anymore.

So, what I have:

- season 3 and season 4 DIAMOND :: high MMR, diamond...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.