Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: WhatALife
Forum: Fifa 11/19/2014, 12:41
Replies: 262
Views: 39,393
Posted By WhatALife
The unlimited assigned items work.. Only the...

The unlimited assigned items work.. Only the match doesn't starts for me. :/
Forum: Fifa 11/19/2014, 03:16
Replies: 531
Views: 106,960
Posted By WhatALife
Do I need to pay ? :/

Do I need to pay ? :/
Forum: Fifa 11/18/2014, 18:35
Replies: 5
Views: 692
Posted By WhatALife
I should restart what to fix ?

I should restart what to fix ?
Forum: Fifa 11/18/2014, 12:05
Replies: 262
Views: 39,393
Posted By WhatALife
You use on offline tournament ? How ? :D

You use on offline tournament ? How ? :D
Forum: Fifa 11/18/2014, 12:04
Replies: 3
Views: 458
Posted By WhatALife
I'll go through :)

I'll go through :)
Forum: Fifa 11/18/2014, 03:28
Replies: 5
Views: 692
Posted By WhatALife
Then its all bug from game ? I thought that the...

Then its all bug from game ? I thought that the game is resisting to start the match since we use hack :D.. So new update of the game will fix ?
Forum: Fifa 11/18/2014, 03:27
Replies: 262
Views: 39,393
Posted By WhatALife
Well , it works only for like 3 times , then even...

Well , it works only for like 3 times , then even when I restart it , the match don't start :/.. I've turned off the hacks and restarted the game, then only it works :/
Forum: Fifa 11/18/2014, 03:26
Replies: 39
Views: 9,748
Posted By WhatALife
With this hack ?? Open this hack and press "...

With this hack ?? Open this hack and press " Right click " on this icon your taskbar , you'll notice a " Cheat Engine " icon on it.. Then move on ;)
Forum: Fifa 11/18/2014, 03:24
Replies: 3
Views: 458
Posted By WhatALife
Sure bro.. Add me , harishkumar_007.. I' gladly...

Sure bro.. Add me , harishkumar_007.. I' gladly invite new friends :)
Sure , tournaments.. ? Great idea!! :D
Forum: Fifa 11/18/2014, 03:23
Replies: 189
Views: 33,406
Posted By WhatALife
You mean process suspender ? Without starting the...

You mean process suspender ? Without starting the game how can we use ? :/ , we can only pause on that match logo right ? " EA Sports " .
The match doesn't even starts :/
Forum: Fifa 11/17/2014, 16:22
Replies: 5
Views: 692
Posted By WhatALife
Fifa World Trainer Bug

When I enable hack on team loading screen of an opponent , the match doesn't starts , it just keeps on loading.. Is there any other way to fix it ? :/ I'm tired of this.
Forum: Fifa 11/17/2014, 12:07
Replies: 262
Views: 39,393
Posted By WhatALife
Well.. As you said " You can add or reset goals...

Well.. As you said " You can add or reset goals after 90 minute in online match " ..
But same as we use the trainer , the opponent also uses so.. When the match starts.. It automatically gets...
Forum: Fifa 11/17/2014, 03:21
Replies: 39
Views: 9,748
Posted By WhatALife
Yes I open trainer when I reach only " Online ...

Yes I open trainer when I reach only " Online Seasons " , sometimes it worked , sometimes not :/
Forum: Fifa 11/17/2014, 03:20
Replies: 189
Views: 33,406
Posted By WhatALife
Yesterday it wasn't loading for me.. But...

Yesterday it wasn't loading for me.. But sometimes it did , just for like 6 times , then from afternoon to night , the game didn't start , it kept on loading. Not only me have the problem.. I think...
Forum: Fifa 11/16/2014, 17:26
Replies: 262
Views: 39,393
Posted By WhatALife
Yea, thats what my problem is also :/ , it...

Yea, thats what my problem is also :/ , it freezes on team loading screen and it doesn't let the match start up.. Please fix bro..
Forum: Fifa 11/16/2014, 14:33
Replies: 189
Views: 33,406
Posted By WhatALife
On team loading screen , when we enable the hack...

On team loading screen , when we enable the hack it keeps on loading , it doesn't let the match start :/ , previous version worked fine.. Fix this :/
Forum: Fifa 11/16/2014, 12:04
Replies: 39
Views: 9,748
Posted By WhatALife
It works but when I enable it , on the loading...

It works but when I enable it , on the loading team screen , it doesn't start the game it just keep on loading , how to fix this ? :/ it worked before.. But when I restart origin and try it doesn't :/
Forum: Fifa 11/16/2014, 12:01
Replies: 262
Views: 39,393
Posted By WhatALife
Everything works but.. When we enable the hack on...

Everything works but.. When we enable the hack on the loading team screen , it keeps on loading.. It doesn't start the game.. So make it work like previous Goals trainer :/
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.