Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ExHazard
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/14/2016, 10:57
Replies: 3,341
Views: 1,458,680
Posted By ExHazard
Care to explain how you fixed it? I have the same...

Care to explain how you fixed it? I have the same problem here and I have no idea how to fix this.




I think the best solution would be if you deleted the IDM and reinstalled it on the s4...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/27/2015, 09:02
Replies: 3,341
Views: 1,458,680
Posted By ExHazard
I'm surprised you're still able to please these...

I'm surprised you're still able to please these programmed zombies. You're a great sport, thanks for still updating despite the endless spams and brainless remarks.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/19/2015, 02:05
Replies: 1,543
Views: 269,024
Posted By ExHazard
The ads don't really bother me but I've tried...

The ads don't really bother me but I've tried more than I could to actually try and get the idm to work for me but, when I actually skip it redirects me to the ad7 main site, is there any way I could...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.