Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Anddy5
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 09/25/2019, 03:43
Replies: 2
Views: 795
Posted By Anddy5
Can anyone help me fix?

Can anyone help me fix?
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 09/22/2019, 21:17
Replies: 2
Views: 795
Posted By Anddy5
Question Skill display on target

Hi EPVP, I searched the whole forum and could not find the fix for skill target for opposite faction. Is this fix made in PS_game?


I want the opposite of what this script does:...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 10/05/2016, 15:36
Replies: 2
Views: 1,350
Posted By Anddy5
Question [Info] Item.Sdata

Initially I would like to apologize for my bad English.:(

Well, come on!

I'm riding a Shaiya server EP 4.5 because in Brazil it is very popular and the lack of Trusted servers here are great.
...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.