Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Uηcontrĝlled
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/26/2014, 10:08
Replies: 8
Views: 1,088
Posted By Uηcontrĝlled
Yes there is! I can provide a correspondence with...

Yes there is! I can provide a correspondence with the Administrator
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/26/2014, 07:36
Replies: 8
Views: 1,088
Posted By Uηcontrĝlled
In this I agree swami himself like DArk PLanets...

In this I agree swami himself like DArk PLanets here and want to create one such server as they only have something to nebilo not any problems with bigpointa'm negotiating with them well, they do not...
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/26/2014, 06:41
Replies: 8
Views: 1,088
Posted By Uηcontrĝlled
DarkOrbit Privat Server

Hello! now am negotiating with bigpointom to create a privat server!
I am looking for a team command to create a privat server PVE. My Skype do_youtube.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.