Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 40
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: QuickMoney
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/25/2017, 03:56
Replies: 3
Views: 772
Posted By QuickMoney
Alright thanks ill try it, and Do you know where...

Alright thanks ill try it, and Do you know where I can find a loader to use for any server after 5518?



Trolling, I found one but it hangs on to Logging into account server...currently looking...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/24/2017, 03:23
Replies: 3
Views: 772
Posted By QuickMoney
Blacked Out Twin Map

Question, So I'm bored af so im learning how to code a private server with one of my friends. When i login it brings me to twin but twincity is pitch black. [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Where would I...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/24/2016, 03:11
Replies: 1
Views: 505
Posted By QuickMoney
Some Relevance to Conquer

Well I'm trying to figure out why Visual Studio will not install on my pc and i cannot figure it out. It says Visual Studio Core Features, Fatal Error During installation. I Looked on google and...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/21/2016, 08:36
Replies: 10
Views: 681
Posted By QuickMoney
Alright thanks!

Alright thanks!
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/21/2016, 07:04
Replies: 10
Views: 681
Posted By QuickMoney
It was probably a bad idea but...

It was probably a bad idea but [Only registered and activated users can see links] I'm most likely going to just use Redux Source 5065, and learn...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/21/2016, 03:04
Replies: 10
Views: 681
Posted By QuickMoney
Yeah I picked up a source from a post on this...

Yeah I picked up a source from a post on this forum
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/21/2016, 00:54
Replies: 10
Views: 681
Posted By QuickMoney
I meant to write Quick Question but ok

I meant to write Quick Question but ok
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/21/2016, 00:35
Replies: 10
Views: 681
Posted By QuickMoney
Invisible Monsters

Quick, If I login to the game and the monsters are invisible, but still deal damage, how do I fix this so that I can see monsters ?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/04/2014, 03:07
Replies: 3
Views: 553
Posted By QuickMoney
Map Problems

ATM I'm just learning not professional or anything, but does anyone know why I cannot see anything? Is the map not loaded or not in the source files?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: CO2 Private Server 08/01/2014, 02:41
Replies: 2
Views: 497
Posted By QuickMoney
Loader

Where can I get a Loader?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/22/2013, 01:14
Replies: 1
Views: 460
Posted By QuickMoney
Picture Link Back

Can some one give me the html code for elite pvpers link back Thanks !
Forum: Conquer Online 2 01/19/2013, 00:06
Replies: 1
Views: 629
Posted By QuickMoney
Exclamation Spoilers?

Hello Guys,

I want to advertise my server in that section but i don't know how to make spoilers can some one tell me. Thanks!
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/09/2013, 23:31
Replies: 0
Views: 787
Posted By QuickMoney
Error In Source 5672

Hello guys, When i run my source everything goes right up until I get this error and I have no idea what to do ? Please Take a look, Very Appreciated. Thanks

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/08/2013, 22:30
Replies: 239
Views: 114,039
Posted By QuickMoney
Volenteers

Please Skype Me If Interested! t.mcbeann

Project: HeavenCo [Only registered and activated users can see links] Can buy domain anytime
Version: 5537
Original Features: Monks,Steeds,DragonSouls,Bosses...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/07/2013, 23:37
Replies: 0
Views: 471
Posted By QuickMoney
Downloader

Does anyone know how to make a downloader or run file so it can fit into mediafire or 2shared?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/05/2013, 21:12
Replies: 1
Views: 635
Posted By QuickMoney
Exclamation Help Please

When I try to start up my server everything is going fine but then this pops up. Can anyone explain to me what i should do. Very Appreciated Thanks Skype= t.mcbeann

...
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 01/05/2013, 07:49
Replies: 584
Views: 83,516
Posted By QuickMoney
Congratulations, I was honestly thinking about...

Congratulations, I was honestly thinking about making a old conquer but now I cant do that after seeing what you guys have done. Applauded ! What an amazing server, Keep up the good work!
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/05/2013, 06:37
Replies: 3
Views: 506
Posted By QuickMoney
Go to your Navicat and go to your database and go...

Go to your Navicat and go to your database and go to configuration and change the sever name to yours and it should work
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/05/2013, 06:18
Replies: 2
Views: 669
Posted By QuickMoney
5375 Client

Does any one have a 5375 Client link Please Comment Thanks
Forum: CO2 Private Server 08/26/2012, 22:16
Replies: 239
Views: 114,039
Posted By QuickMoney
Website: KnightCo (comming soon) Positions for:...

Website: KnightCo (comming soon)
Positions for: GMs
Positions available: Coders , GMs, PMs
Requirements: English, Be Nice/Friendly
Extra information: Contact me at [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: CO2 Private Server 08/26/2012, 21:24
Replies: 4
Views: 429
Posted By QuickMoney
Instead of the Negativity u coulda just helped...

Instead of the Negativity u coulda just helped ....
Forum: CO2 Private Server 08/26/2012, 20:16
Replies: 4
Views: 429
Posted By QuickMoney
Help

2 Questions

1) when im in the game I have all my skills but when i log out i lose all my skills ( Using Albertros Source) is there any way i can fix this.

2) How can i enable Nobility (Codes,...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 08/26/2012, 00:17
Replies: 2
Views: 632
Posted By QuickMoney
Exclamation UnEncrypted Client

Does anyone know where i can download a conquer online 5525 client with an unencrypted sever.dat?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 08/24/2012, 19:48
Replies: 21
Views: 1,363
Posted By QuickMoney
Take a look http://i.imgur.com/fLlrK.jpg

Take a look

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: CO2 Private Server 08/24/2012, 19:02
Replies: 21
Views: 1,363
Posted By QuickMoney
Some ShikkoMekky Source if there is a better one...

Some ShikkoMekky Source if there is a better one that i can try can u link me to it thanks :)
Showing results 1 to 25 of 40

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.