Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: GumBear
Forum: Rappelz Trading 11/07/2014, 08:54
Replies: 6
Views: 599
Posted By GumBear
skype: isjav08

skype: isjav08
Forum: Rappelz Trading 11/02/2014, 23:00
Replies: 6
Views: 599
Posted By GumBear
I'm willing to pay up to $35 for a good pet R7...

I'm willing to pay up to $35 for a good pet R7 warrior armor.
Forum: Rappelz Trading 10/30/2014, 06:43
Replies: 6
Views: 599
Posted By GumBear
I'm still looking! PM ME!

I'm still looking! PM ME!
Forum: Rappelz Trading 10/23/2014, 08:01
Replies: 1
Views: 478
Posted By GumBear
Rappelz BAPHO Rupee's

Please msg me price/bil and how much you have
Forum: Rappelz Trading 10/21/2014, 02:38
Replies: 25
Views: 6,879
Posted By GumBear
Are you willing to sell items individually?

Are you willing to sell items individually?
Forum: Rappelz Trading 10/19/2014, 06:29
Replies: 4
[Selling] rupee on Baphomet
Views: 684
Posted By GumBear
Since he didn't update this I will (from skype) ...

Since he didn't update this I will (from skype)


Tuesday, October 14, 2014 5:21AM PST
Kristijan 21: dont have anymore rupee sry
Forum: Rappelz Trading 10/19/2014, 06:22
Replies: 6
Views: 599
Posted By GumBear
Smile BAPHO +(15-20) 2H Pet Gear + Armor

I just recently bought an awesome pet from here and would like to get an epic weapon to go with it. I'm not too familiar with the names but I will ask around before agreeing to trade.. so if you try...
Forum: Rappelz Trading 10/19/2014, 06:13
Replies: 6
Views: 718
Posted By GumBear
Interested in DT, PM me to discuss price?

Interested in DT, PM me to discuss price?
Forum: Rappelz Trading 10/19/2014, 06:09
Replies: 4
Views: 685
Posted By GumBear
Sending PM

Sending PM
Forum: Rappelz Trading 10/19/2014, 06:09
Replies: 3
Views: 642
Posted By GumBear
Any of these still available?

Any of these still available?
Forum: Rappelz Trading 10/19/2014, 06:05
Replies: 2
Views: 554
Posted By GumBear
This guy sold me 3 pets + 1 bil, luckily since he...

This guy sold me 3 pets + 1 bil, luckily since he was my first trade he warned me about scammers because apparently I traded too easily ^^ I appreciate his honesty

Also on a side note, is there a...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.