Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Neocleo1
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/12/2014, 02:40
Replies: 22
Views: 6,599
Posted By Neocleo1
WHAT DLL ?? please explain to me

WHAT DLL ?? please explain to me
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/10/2014, 01:09
Replies: 281
Views: 93,591
Posted By Neocleo1
How to use this I don't get it?? I read the...

How to use this I don't get it??

I read the tutorial I still don't get it

Nvm I got it
Forum: Facebook 10/24/2014, 22:13
Replies: 23
Views: 8,224
Posted By Neocleo1
i wish they talked but no they couldn't explain...

i wish they talked but no they couldn't explain im lost at the beginning nothing comes up in charles

please explain the steps when I do the authentication failed I do ctrl+shift+r nothing happens...
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/20/2014, 01:06
Replies: 27
Views: 7,523
Posted By Neocleo1
great i downloaded it, it said file deleted...

great i downloaded it, it said file deleted because it was a virus nice thanks alot
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/17/2014, 02:11
Replies: 62
Views: 12,561
Posted By Neocleo1
wtf everytime im at 8000 ft or 7000 the dam game...

wtf everytime im at 8000 ft or 7000 the dam game crashes with this bot

is this for single player or multiplayer I crash in multi player
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/17/2014, 01:37
Replies: 85
Views: 10,775
Posted By Neocleo1
Where do I get the first one I don't get this im...

Where do I get the first one I don't get this im confused can someone explain and give link
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/16/2014, 02:47
Replies: 85
Views: 10,775
Posted By Neocleo1
IDK i use sp race how to i use persuit bot? I...

IDK i use sp race how to i use persuit bot? I don't get this

people are talking about sp races sp pursuit but I don't have sp pursuit or drag or mp pursuit anyone can help?? please tell me what I...
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/15/2014, 02:42
Replies: 85
Views: 10,775
Posted By Neocleo1
Hi, I don't get how to use this I put on persuit...

Hi, I don't get how to use this I put on persuit bot it joins a match but I have to drive? and how do I use sp race?

ok i fIgured out how to use it but in pursuit can u make it to avoid the...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.