Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 33
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: TheFckinLemon
Forum: Shaiya Trading 03/17/2015, 02:55
Replies: 1
[Selling] Sanctuary Sets
Views: 262
Posted By TheFckinLemon
#Trusted and good luck on your new sale bud :)

#Trusted and good luck on your new sale bud :)
Forum: Shaiya Trading 03/02/2015, 22:38
Replies: 0
Views: 279
Posted By TheFckinLemon
#Removed

#removed
Forum: Shaiya Trading 02/13/2015, 04:18
Replies: 4
Views: 396
Posted By TheFckinLemon
Nope

Nope
Forum: Shaiya Trading 02/12/2015, 01:43
Replies: 4
Views: 396
Posted By TheFckinLemon
WTT Future battle shaiya for OS

WTT future battle shaiya set for maxed sets in OS
Forum: Shaiya Trading 02/10/2015, 06:51
Replies: 25
Views: 4,929
Posted By TheFckinLemon
Scammer alert

Scammer alert
Forum: Shaiya Trading 02/08/2015, 19:11
Replies: 18
Views: 1,720
Posted By TheFckinLemon
I thought shaiya haven is already down?

I thought shaiya haven is already down?
Forum: Shaiya Trading 02/05/2015, 05:50
Replies: 5
Views: 631
Posted By TheFckinLemon
100% Scami don't trust this kind of shits

100% Scami don't trust this kind of shits
Forum: Shaiya Trading 01/21/2015, 22:14
Replies: 0
Views: 229
Posted By TheFckinLemon
WTT/WTS Shaiya advanced stuffs

Hello I have shaiya advanced maxed out donor gears pm me in skype for offers arrogance.addiction
Forum: Shaiya Trading 01/21/2015, 05:36
Replies: 3
[Selling] Sanctuary Shaiya
Views: 358
Posted By TheFckinLemon
Add my skype arrogance.addiction

Add my skype arrogance.addiction
Forum: Shaiya Trading 01/20/2015, 04:09
Replies: 6
Views: 565
Posted By TheFckinLemon
Other server ? I have shaiya advanced maxed gears...

Other server ? I have shaiya advanced maxed gears pm me in Skype arrogance.addiction if interested
Forum: Shaiya Trading 01/19/2015, 06:25
Replies: 3
Views: 417
Posted By TheFckinLemon
Add me in skype arrogance.addiction I got uber...

Add me in skype arrogance.addiction I got uber gears from other server if u want
Forum: Shaiya Trading 01/18/2015, 15:48
Replies: 2
Views: 275
Posted By TheFckinLemon
I accept cash or donator items in sanctuary...

I accept cash or donator items in sanctuary shaiya pm me Skype
Forum: Shaiya Trading 01/18/2015, 09:31
Replies: 2
Views: 375
Posted By TheFckinLemon
Anything else nice u got ?

Anything else nice u got ?
Forum: Shaiya Trading 01/18/2015, 03:53
Replies: 2
Views: 275
Posted By TheFckinLemon
WTT/WTS Shaiya Advanced set

Hello I have a shaiya advanced set fully maxed gm rr including acces pm me in skype if u need >>>> arrogance.addiction
Forum: Shaiya Trading 01/13/2015, 22:59
Replies: 0
Views: 331
Posted By TheFckinLemon
Smile WTT/WTS Shaiya Advanced gears maxed and many more

WTT/WTS Shaiya advanced items uber maxed , accepting donator set/gold etc in sanctuary shaiya or cash , pm me in Skype , arrogance.addiction
Forum: Shaiya Trading 01/07/2015, 00:48
Replies: 0
Views: 203
Posted By TheFckinLemon
WTT/WTS Shaiya Advance Items

I have Shaiy Advanced items for sale or trade for donate gear/gold etc.. In sanctuary shaiya or Cash cheap pm me for more info my skype is arrogance.addiction add me if you need
Forum: Shaiya Trading 01/02/2015, 23:55
Replies: 0
Views: 197
Posted By TheFckinLemon
WTT/WTS Shaiya Advance maxed sets

Selling maxed sets in shaiya advance also have acces cape wep maxed , pm me your skype and offers
Forum: Shaiya Trading 01/02/2015, 23:02
Replies: 4
Views: 351
Posted By TheFckinLemon
Sold but I have Golds if anyone needs

Sold but I have Golds if anyone needs
Forum: Shaiya Trading 12/30/2014, 02:46
Replies: 4
Views: 351
Posted By TheFckinLemon
I didn't recieve your PM"s pm me again your...

I didn't recieve your PM"s pm me again your Skype
Forum: Shaiya Trading 12/26/2014, 19:26
Replies: 4
Views: 351
Posted By TheFckinLemon
WTT/WTS Shaiya Sanctuary

WTT/WTS donator F/D set x2 tops very good Oj maxed also have anni accessory set, pm me your Skype and offers
Forum: Shaiya Trading 12/26/2014, 19:23
Replies: 2
Views: 374
Posted By TheFckinLemon
For now I sell DP"s for cheap price pm me your...

For now I sell DP"s for cheap price pm me your Skype
Forum: Shaiya Trading 12/19/2014, 22:26
Replies: 2
Views: 525
Posted By TheFckinLemon
WTT/WTS Shaiya Rose

As what the title says , pm me if you are interested
Forum: Shaiya Trading 12/18/2014, 20:56
Replies: 2
Views: 374
Posted By TheFckinLemon
WTT/WTS Shaiya Advanced Items/Gears

Pm me if you are interested as what the title says,
Forum: Shaiya Trading 12/11/2014, 02:03
Replies: 1
Views: 304
Posted By TheFckinLemon
WTT/WTS Shaiya Advanced

As what the title says pm me your Skype
Forum: Shaiya Trading 11/09/2014, 22:28
Replies: 0
Views: 391
Posted By TheFckinLemon
Smile .....

.....
Showing results 1 to 25 of 33

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.