Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Keyca
Forum: Freebies 11/07/2014, 12:45
Replies: 22
Views: 1,513
Posted By Keyca
^ Thank you very much :) Even if i had...

^
Thank you very much :)

Even if i had some Failgames aswell, i hope you're content with the result.
Forum: Freebies 11/04/2014, 15:07
Replies: 22
Views: 1,513
Posted By Keyca
Hi all :) I'm sorry to tell you i'm fully booked...

Hi all :) I'm sorry to tell you i'm fully booked till the end of the season. Thank you for all the positive response and sorry to all i haven't got time for.

I'll still keep this thread updated...
Forum: Freebies 11/02/2014, 12:52
Replies: 22
Views: 1,513
Posted By Keyca
^ PM'ed (: @KamicoRe, tyvm :)

^ PM'ed (:

@KamicoRe, tyvm :)
Forum: Freebies 11/02/2014, 02:11
Replies: 22
Views: 1,513
Posted By Keyca
Click Link (http://i.imgur.com/PVyAHQE.jpg) ...

Click Link ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Click Link ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Just some Screenshots, still booked for another 3-4 days. :)
Forum: Freebies 10/28/2014, 19:19
Replies: 22
Views: 1,513
Posted By Keyca
full booked for the next 4-5 days, I'll keep this...

full booked for the next 4-5 days, I'll keep this thread updated.

Add me on Skype @Summoner 9
miho_passion
Forum: Freebies 10/23/2014, 19:58
Replies: 22
Views: 1,513
Posted By Keyca
I'll post some screens after finishing the...

I'll post some screens after finishing the current Account :)
Feel Free to add me in Skype @dabizkitman
Forum: Freebies 10/23/2014, 00:04
Replies: 22
Views: 1,513
Posted By Keyca
@IQL Boosting, add miho_passion on Skype or send...

@IQL Boosting, add miho_passion on Skype or send me a PN :)

Currently got a Silv 4 + Silv 2 Acc, goin to update when done.

Greets~

Looking for a silv 1-3 right now :)
Add me on Skype:
...
Forum: Freebies 10/22/2014, 19:53
Replies: 22
Views: 1,513
Posted By Keyca
[Freeboost] Bronze/Silver

Hello there,
as said in title i offer a free elo-boost. I'm Platinum myself and will play duoq with a friend of mine (dia) ~ so I can take up to 2 Accounts for now :)
Server: EuW

30+ Champions...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/15/2014, 00:53
Replies: 12
Views: 893
Posted By Keyca
[22:07:04] R-Line: man you are so cleaver ...

[22:07:04] R-Line: man you are so cleaver

Cant breathe anymore. This is so funny, in so many ways.

(~sry 4 spam)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/14/2014, 01:38
Replies: 109
Views: 12,229
Posted By Keyca
push

push
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/11/2014, 21:38
Replies: 109
Views: 12,229
Posted By Keyca
Freepusherino

Freepusherino
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.