Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 59
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Robotu
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 07/06/2012, 20:57
Replies: 1
Views: 445
Posted By Robotu
bump

bump
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 07/04/2012, 23:44
Replies: 1
Views: 445
Posted By Robotu
WTS Nice Equiped WA lvl 153 EU-MERCURY

I want to quit cabal and now I'm selling my acc.
Ss say all ! Nice equiped , never used any hack's on it , lot's of BB , Costume , Weapon Skin , 2 Pets .

Offere me in private !
I want real money...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 12/21/2009, 09:18
Replies: 3
Views: 1,611
Posted By Robotu
rates ? something about the server ?

rates ? something about the server ?
Forum: SRO Private Server 11/29/2009, 23:47
Replies: 1,837
Views: 99,428
Posted By Robotu
they will shut down the server... because is only...

they will shut down the server... because is only a test server ... it will be like Fembria... now we are playing for fun :D... and detect bugs... so is it oblivious that the server will be closed...
Forum: SRO Private Server 11/29/2009, 23:40
Replies: 1,837
Views: 99,428
Posted By Robotu
gg man I think that u will sell the acc for at...

gg man I think that u will sell the acc for at least 500 bucks:cool: :) In my opinion... =))
Forum: SRO Private Server 11/29/2009, 20:08
Replies: 4
Views: 738
Posted By Robotu
i have this error too , I was making some skill...

i have this error too , I was making some skill up... from bicheon then... bum :) , when i try enter my char... always exit and I see the windows screen... nothing else happening ! why ?
Forum: SRO Private Server 11/29/2009, 14:30
Replies: 1,837
Views: 99,428
Posted By Robotu
Check again... lolz... :|

Check again... lolz... :|
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/31/2009, 20:52
Replies: 7
Views: 4,786
Posted By Robotu
anyone tested it ? or a big fake ?

anyone tested it ? or a big fake ?
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/24/2009, 16:07
Replies: 198
Views: 83,362
Posted By Robotu
Tested in AsCabal and working verry good... thx

Tested in AsCabal and working verry good... thx
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/10/2009, 17:40
Replies: 10
Views: 2,333
Posted By Robotu
no is not stupid because skills are lvl 70... so...

no is not stupid because skills are lvl 70... so u don't need verry much cap 90 ...
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/10/2009, 11:43
Replies: 10
Views: 2,333
Posted By Robotu
I think that 80fire/80pach/80ligh/60cold is a...

I think that 80fire/80pach/80ligh/60cold is a good build for pure str too.
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/04/2009, 23:02
Replies: 11
Views: 985
Posted By Robotu
Name : Dakra Level : 90 Guild : BloodDragons ...

Name : Dakra
Level : 90
Guild : BloodDragons
Country : Romania
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO Private Server 09/27/2009, 18:22
Replies: 17
Views: 1,761
Posted By Robotu
I hav a bower too , and I will go with...

I hav a bower too , and I will go with 80pach/80fire/80light and 60 cold ... I think is the best build for a bowman....
Forum: SRO Private Server 09/08/2009, 12:17
Replies: 7
Views: 1,510
Posted By Robotu
Just as I expected :))... thx for the info Maya

Just as I expected :))... thx for the info Maya
Forum: SRO Private Server 09/05/2009, 15:03
Replies: 7
Views: 1,008
Posted By Robotu
Another useless thread. Why u ppl need to make...

Another useless thread. Why u ppl need to make another thread with the same subject ? or too lazy to search ?
Forum: SRO Private Server 09/03/2009, 18:28
Replies: 21
Views: 1,569
Posted By Robotu
Really ? Who told you this ? Proof ?... Any GM...

Really ? Who told you this ? Proof ?... Any GM told you that or where do you get this shit ?...
Forum: SRO Private Server 09/03/2009, 14:21
Replies: 67
Views: 4,370
Posted By Robotu
nop... the SjSro OLD is down[Under Inspection]......

nop... the SjSro OLD is down[Under Inspection]... not SwSro
Forum: SRO Private Server 09/03/2009, 14:06
Replies: 67
Views: 4,370
Posted By Robotu
I hope not to be LAG anymore , when they will...

I hope not to be LAG anymore , when they will open it.
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 08/31/2009, 12:52
Replies: 1
Views: 280
Posted By Robotu
UP UP UP

UP UP UP
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 08/29/2009, 20:05
Replies: 1
Views: 280
Posted By Robotu
Thumbs up WTT EcSro VIP

I want to trade a VIP account with a lvl 55 Nuker & lvl 40+ Blader with some SoS items and Elixirs... I want an acc in EcSro Public [ Blader or Glavier or Bower ONLY STR CHAR] lvl 80+... mail me...
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/29/2009, 22:00
Replies: 69
Views: 4,803
Posted By Robotu
Yes, but you need a real life too :)) .... In my...

Yes, but you need a real life too :)) .... In my opinion if you sitting infront of the computer don't make you smarter...

About the Esro... I will belive when I will see the server ONLINE ......
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/28/2009, 15:45
Replies: 8
Views: 1,414
Posted By Robotu
Big Fake :))

Big Fake :))
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 07/24/2009, 15:35
Replies: 0
Views: 214
Posted By Robotu
[WTT] LvL 90 Nuker S/S

I want to trade my SjSro (NEW) Acc lvl 90 S/S Pure INT for a lvl 70+ on SwSro.... if anyone interested contact me [Only registered and activated users can see links] ....
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 07/13/2009, 20:28
Replies: 0
Views: 251
Posted By Robotu
WTT SjSro (NeW) LvL 90 [AgAiN]

Like the title say I want to trade my lvl 90 Nuker on SjSro NeW for a lvl 80+ on the SjSro OLD... My Nuker Full INT s/s.... almost Full farmed... we can use a midleman... I want a char lvl 80+...
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 07/08/2009, 15:17
Replies: 9
Views: 448
Posted By Robotu
BuMp

BuMp
Showing results 1 to 25 of 59

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.