Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Elehpantoooooo
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/07/2014, 06:00
Replies: 2
Views: 284
Posted By Elehpantoooooo
500~ (Don't know why this matter, tho) ...

500~ (Don't know why this matter, tho)

don't understand the digits question, care to explain?

bump?

nump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/07/2014, 05:36
Replies: 2
Views: 284
Posted By Elehpantoooooo
Lightbulb I have a steam account with 29usd on it (cs 1.6, cs : go) Want a lvl 30 BRASIL acc!

I have a steam account with 20usd on it (cs 1.6, cs : go)

I want a lvl 30 server BR, Are you guys interested? <3
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/07/2014, 05:33
Replies: 43
Views: 4,858
Posted By Elehpantoooooo
I have a steam account with 20usd on it (cs 1.6,...

I have a steam account with 20usd on it (cs 1.6, cs : go)

I want a 30 server BR, Are you guys interested? <3
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/07/2014, 00:25
Replies: 2,345
Views: 470,872
Posted By Elehpantoooooo
what program do you recommend to use so bots...

what program do you recommend to use so bots don't stay afk in base?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/05/2014, 03:42
Replies: 4
Views: 401
Posted By Elehpantoooooo
How many champs it has? any skin? But yes, I am...

How many champs it has? any skin? But yes, I am interested.

I just added you on skype
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/04/2014, 23:54
Replies: 2,345
Views: 470,872
Posted By Elehpantoooooo
same situation here Such a shame this...

same situation here



Such a shame this excelent bot won't work with BOL STUDIO! Is the only leveler bot that allows you to level just one account!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/04/2014, 20:30
Replies: 4
Views: 401
Posted By Elehpantoooooo
I don't have money to buy one. I don't know what...

I don't have money to buy one. I don't know what else to offer! How about a slot of gta V on psn? or a steama account with cs 1.6 and cs go? Would that be fair to both parts?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/04/2014, 20:27
Replies: 2,345
Views: 470,872
Posted By Elehpantoooooo
I don't know if its normal but the BOL STUDIO...

I don't know if its normal but the BOL STUDIO only works in one game, after that game finish and de VoliBot launchs another game, BoL Studio just stop injecting the game, and the bot is AFK, Sadly I...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/04/2014, 20:20
Replies: 4
Views: 401
Posted By Elehpantoooooo
Hi everyone! I need a lvl 30 account on BR server, this is what I have to offer

Hi everyone! I need a lvl 30 account on BR server, if it has 400 rp or more, I could send it to another account of yours in form of gift, no problem. I just want the account to rank on


this is...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.