Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Ms Kitty
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/04/2014, 19:51
Replies: 57
Views: 5,054
Posted By Ms Kitty
This person is not a Challenger as he claims to...

This person is not a Challenger as he claims to be, nor is his duo partner.
After the first few losses on both accounts I had ordered services for I decided to spectate quite a few of their games...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/02/2014, 02:49
Replies: 57
Views: 5,054
Posted By Ms Kitty
Thumbs up Trade in progress, seems like a nice guy and was...

Trade in progress, seems like a nice guy and was quick to respond.
Ordered boost to D5 for 2 separate accounts, I'm sure everything will go great though. c:
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/01/2014, 21:29
Replies: 1
Views: 239
Posted By Ms Kitty
Boost from P2 (in promo) to DV on NA

EDIT: Found a seller, thanks all!

Hello, I'm looking to buy a boost from P2 to DV on the NA server.
I'm currently in my Promo/Series to P1 and have not played any of the 3 games yet.

Would...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.