Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: GoldMadeHD
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/26/2014, 16:17
Replies: 57
Views: 13,344
Posted By GoldMadeHD
1 question.. why dont u change 5k kills to 1? ...

1 question..
why dont u change 5k kills to 1?
so you dont have to use the file you mentioned so you dont lag..
Forum: S4 League 10/23/2014, 13:00
Replies: 18
Views: 3,919
Posted By GoldMadeHD
Is chaser mode avaliable on s5league? :x

Is chaser mode avaliable on s5league? :x
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/19/2014, 17:57
Replies: 47
Views: 7,918
Posted By GoldMadeHD
you are still not helping anyone but hating.. at...

you are still not helping anyone but hating.. at least tell us if it works to you
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/19/2014, 14:34
Replies: 47
Views: 7,918
Posted By GoldMadeHD
Thumbs down No one forced you here. as you can see the...

No one forced you here.
as you can see the thread you posted is not by alexmen.
if he wants his own thread so he can add new versions he is free to do it..




^ and you sir are spamming...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/14/2014, 16:08
Replies: 11
Views: 1,160
Posted By GoldMadeHD
Did anyone asked you? what if you got about 3k...

Did anyone asked you?
what if you got about 3k cube caps?
Forum: S4 League 10/14/2014, 01:28
Replies: 9
Views: 11,452
Posted By GoldMadeHD
even if you do it for fun you cant shut down...

even if you do it for fun you cant shut down every server.
I think that you cant even send enough packets to shut down one server alone.
those are massive attacks..
Forum: S4 League 10/13/2014, 20:08
Replies: 9
Views: 11,452
Posted By GoldMadeHD
dont use so bright green letters my eyes are...

dont use so bright green letters my eyes are burning.. :/



^you should search why the ddos attacks are made.
they get paid to shut down the server.
when a server gets down daily you get...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/13/2014, 19:43
Replies: 41
Views: 14,824
Posted By GoldMadeHD
hm I thaught you can use every phone number once...

hm I thaught you can use every phone number once for every offer.
lets try it then

btw if they see that you recharge a lot of ap your account can get freezed due to biling right?
Forum: S4 League 10/07/2014, 18:29
Replies: 0
Views: 330
Posted By GoldMadeHD
Error log in

#close. solved
Forum: S4 League 10/07/2014, 10:45
Replies: 12,546
Views: 1,065,809
Posted By GoldMadeHD
maintance

maintance
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/05/2014, 22:22
Replies: 51
Views: 6,745
Posted By GoldMadeHD
works win 8.1 x64 song name?

works win 8.1 x64
song name?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/05/2014, 22:15
Replies: 73
Views: 7,907
Posted By GoldMadeHD
its visible only right? I mean when I enter...

its visible only right?
I mean when I enter and leave a room my real name will be shown on the screen
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/04/2014, 16:23
Replies: 40
Views: 4,600
Posted By GoldMadeHD
win 8.1 x64 works

win 8.1 x64 works
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/04/2014, 16:22
Replies: 36
Views: 2,554
Posted By GoldMadeHD
win 8.1 x64 works

win 8.1 x64 works
Forum: S4 League 10/02/2014, 18:25
Replies: 5
Views: 685
Posted By GoldMadeHD
I should message a moderator so my thread moves...

I should message a moderator so my thread moves to the right section?
Forum: S4 League 10/02/2014, 18:13
Replies: 5
Views: 685
Posted By GoldMadeHD
Post Searching for a farmer.

With the new update there is an achivement about killing 500 queens.
the reward is a blonde foxtail.

Here it is how it goes

we create a private room
I score 7 points you score 8 points
I...
Forum: S4 League 10/02/2014, 12:53
Replies: 47
Views: 17,637
Posted By GoldMadeHD
its a qualified server or it might be taken down?

its a qualified server or it might be taken down?
Forum: S4 League 09/28/2014, 18:47
Replies: 24
Views: 8,071
Posted By GoldMadeHD
Well to me it worked :/ I just mentioned the...

Well to me it worked :/
I just mentioned the bug..
Forum: S4 League 09/28/2014, 17:59
Replies: 24
Views: 8,071
Posted By GoldMadeHD
This section is about Releases only.. But if a...

This section is about Releases only..
But if a moderator see my thread and think it has to be moved he/she can do it :) .
Forum: S4 League 09/28/2014, 14:14
Replies: 24
Views: 8,071
Posted By GoldMadeHD
Lightbulb [TuT]Loot box speed up.

Some of you know the bug some other don't.
I think it is useful thats why I posted it here.

Steps
1)Download Cheat Engine
2)Open CE and Aeria Ignite
3)Find Aeria Ignite process
4)Speed up the...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/28/2014, 13:42
Replies: 148
Views: 20,143
Posted By GoldMadeHD
Working win 8.1 x86 Thank you.

Working
win 8.1 x86

Thank you.
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.