Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: futplayer15
Forum: Fifa 09/29/2014, 17:17
Replies: 4,771
Views: 399,926
Posted By futplayer15
Still had no help :/

Still had no help :/
Forum: Fifa 09/28/2014, 17:02
Replies: 4,771
Views: 399,926
Posted By futplayer15
I did, but got no response!

I did, but got no response!
Forum: Fifa 09/28/2014, 11:11
Replies: 4,771
Views: 399,926
Posted By futplayer15
No, playstation

No, playstation
Forum: Fifa 09/28/2014, 09:24
Replies: 4,771
Views: 399,926
Posted By futplayer15
Wie kann ich eine Rückerstattung? Ich habe für...

Wie kann ich eine Rückerstattung? Ich habe für fast 48 Stunden damit , um diese Funktion zu erhalten und es nicht funktioniert !

" Anmeldung fehlgeschlagen erneuten Versuch (1000) "

Ich habe...
Forum: Fifa 09/28/2014, 06:03
Replies: 4,771
Views: 399,926
Posted By futplayer15
how do i get a refund for this? Their is no...

how do i get a refund for this? Their is no technical support and no one seems to know whats wrong!
Forum: Fifa 09/27/2014, 18:50
Replies: 4,771
Views: 399,926
Posted By futplayer15
Damn, I would love to get this working >.< 100...

Damn, I would love to get this working >.< 100 euros and not even working!
Forum: Fifa 09/27/2014, 18:24
Replies: 4,771
Views: 399,926
Posted By futplayer15
I play ps4! lol I play ps4! lol ...

I play ps4! lol




I play ps4! lol

It just does the "login failed retrying" forever!
Forum: Fifa 09/27/2014, 18:15
Replies: 4,771
Views: 399,926
Posted By futplayer15
I'm putting in the right information though? Is...

I'm putting in the right information though? Is there something else I need to do or?

I'm putting in my email, password and secret answer
Forum: Fifa 09/27/2014, 17:55
Replies: 4,771
Views: 399,926
Posted By futplayer15
Any help?

Any help?
Forum: Fifa 09/27/2014, 12:58
Replies: 4,771
Views: 399,926
Posted By futplayer15
No still seems to be failing every time it tries...

No still seems to be failing every time it tries to log onto my FUT account :S?

Thanks for your help btw!

edit : it looks like this View image: ggg ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Fifa 09/27/2014, 12:22
Replies: 4,771
Views: 399,926
Posted By futplayer15
Yes i logged in with web app and works fine... I...

Yes i logged in with web app and works fine... I play on ps4 does this work with ps4?
Forum: Fifa 09/27/2014, 12:12
Replies: 4,771
Views: 399,926
Posted By futplayer15
kann mir jemand helfen mit immer diese auch...

kann mir jemand helfen mit immer diese auch funktionieren ?
Es versucht haben, melden Sie sich bis zum gescheiterten Versuch (400) und immer noch nicht funktioniert !
Forum: Fifa 09/27/2014, 02:55
Replies: 4,771
Views: 399,926
Posted By futplayer15
Hey! Why when I try to login with my FUT...

Hey!

Why when I try to login with my FUT details it says "Login Failed Retrying (1)

It wont let me past that bit!?

Can anyone help me with the above issue? I have been trying to get it...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.