Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: sophijs
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/24/2014, 18:07
Replies: 412
Views: 100,753
Posted By sophijs
site off ? x(

site off ? x(
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/24/2014, 15:12
Replies: 412
Views: 100,753
Posted By sophijs
Have evade on leagueSharp ?

Have evade on leagueSharp ?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/16/2014, 06:49
Replies: 1,383
Views: 188,004
Posted By sophijs
Hi, here load and close, why ?

Hi, here load and close, why ?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/29/2014, 01:24
Replies: 1,383
Views: 188,004
Posted By sophijs
What is "Dxtory"? How do I configure to use...

What is "Dxtory"? How do I configure to use little ram?
Tks !
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/28/2014, 20:37
Replies: 1,383
Views: 188,004
Posted By sophijs
tks bro i try late, have a nice day !

tks bro i try late, have a nice day !
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/28/2014, 20:11
Replies: 1,383
Views: 188,004
Posted By sophijs
Help me please ? D: As I leave all normal...

Help me please ? D:
As I leave all normal resolutions when I want to play?
I was playing a normal game, and this all minimized setup "in game" but then I'll play again and continues all minimized....
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/28/2014, 19:03
Replies: 1,383
Views: 188,004
Posted By sophijs
As I leave all normal resolutions when I want to...

As I leave all normal resolutions when I want to play?
I was playing a normal game, and this all minimized setup "in game" but then I'll play again and continues all minimized.
grateful!
Sorry...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/25/2014, 14:04
Replies: 2,345
Views: 470,687
Posted By sophijs
bol update for vip ?

bol update for vip ?
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.