Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Dxstinyx
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 09/19/2014, 17:37
Replies: 10
Views: 495
Posted By Dxstinyx
brought 100k, trusted.

brought 100k, trusted.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/19/2014, 15:18
Replies: 22
[Selling] Referral service.
Views: 779
Posted By Dxstinyx
looking for more orders

looking for more orders
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/19/2014, 11:58
Replies: 22
[Selling] Referral service.
Views: 779
Posted By Dxstinyx
looking for more orders

looking for more orders
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/19/2014, 01:26
Replies: 22
[Selling] Referral service.
Views: 779
Posted By Dxstinyx
looking for more orders

looking for more orders
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/18/2014, 23:50
Replies: 22
[Selling] Referral service.
Views: 779
Posted By Dxstinyx
looking for more orders

looking for more orders
Forum: Trading 09/18/2014, 23:23
Replies: 5
[Selling] 15euro psc for pp
Views: 349
Posted By Dxstinyx
15euro psc for pp

have 15euro psc
looking to exchange for pp

1x 5e
x1 10e

german


add me on Skype: dxstinyx
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/18/2014, 21:17
Replies: 11
Views: 252
Posted By Dxstinyx
I can do it for 10euro. even prove to you my...

I can do it for 10euro. even prove to you my ranking on my main account. can start now, and finish today. add me on skype dxstinyx
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/18/2014, 20:34
Replies: 12
Views: 402
Posted By Dxstinyx
I can do this for you. Can prove my ranking on...

I can do this for you. Can prove my ranking on main account.


add me on skype: dxstinyx
Forum: Trading 09/18/2014, 18:42
Replies: 13
Views: 396
Posted By Dxstinyx
Have a 10euro psc left i wish to exchange

Have a 10euro psc left i wish to exchange
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/18/2014, 18:21
Replies: 22
[Selling] Referral service.
Views: 779
Posted By Dxstinyx
not with u

not with u
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/18/2014, 17:26
Replies: 22
[Selling] Referral service.
Views: 779
Posted By Dxstinyx
looking for some orders, have a few ppl vouching...

looking for some orders, have a few ppl vouching in a few days
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/17/2014, 22:50
Replies: 14
Views: 390
Posted By Dxstinyx
I can do it for 15euros, but since you will be my...

I can do it for 15euros, but since you will be my first buyer, i wouldnt mind selling you 100 for 10euros. [Only registered and activated users can see links]

...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/17/2014, 22:35
Replies: 22
[Selling] Referral service.
Views: 779
Posted By Dxstinyx
Willing to give isabella a vouch.

Willing to give isabella a vouch.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/17/2014, 22:13
Replies: 22
[Selling] Referral service.
Views: 779
Posted By Dxstinyx
Referral service.

Product|Riot Points|Influence Points|A Rune page|Grey Warwick Skin|Medieval Twitch Skin|Support to your needs|Price in €
Package 5 - 25 Lv10 Referrals|975 RP|8750 IP|Yes|Yes|No|Yes|€3,75
Package 6...
Forum: Trading 09/17/2014, 20:24
Replies: 3
Views: 568
Posted By Dxstinyx
EU Level 50 Medic, /w Full Support PvP Gear + 5k Prestige

Selling my Level 50 medic.
Standard edition
Dominion, Chua.
Realm: Zhur
EU
All Support Gear from the prestige vendor, with gadgets.
Upgraded mount, with hoverboard.

I'm the original owner of...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/17/2014, 18:54
Replies: 9
Views: 285
Posted By Dxstinyx
I can do it for 20euro. add my skype: dxstinyx I...

I can do it for 20euro. add my skype: dxstinyx I can prove to you my ranking also on main account.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/17/2014, 18:36
Replies: 27
Views: 652
Posted By Dxstinyx
I can do this for 12e, and it will be done in a...

I can do this for 12e, and it will be done in a done. add my skype: dxstinyx Can prove you my ranking on main account ect.
Forum: Trading 09/17/2014, 16:08
Replies: 13
Views: 396
Posted By Dxstinyx
sorry, i fell asleep last night im online atm

sorry, i fell asleep last night im online atm
Forum: Trading 09/17/2014, 01:34
Replies: 13
Views: 396
Posted By Dxstinyx
25e PSC Want Paypal

Have 25euro ger psc

want pp

im only going first to id verified users.

add my skype: dxstinyx
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.