Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mihayb123
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 06/30/2015, 14:30
Replies: 0
Views: 249
Posted By mihayb123
Help!!Metin2 python!!

Why when inject a python in Metin2, gives me the error "Microsoft visual c++ runtime library"! I have all versions of visual c++,2010 2005,2008. How can I fix it? Help!!!! Sorry for my English.
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/30/2015, 13:52
Replies: 1,244
Views: 417,015
Posted By mihayb123
Why when inject a python in Metin2, gives me the...

Why when inject a python in Metin2, gives me the error "Microsoft visual c++ runtime library"! I have all versions of visual c++,2010 2005,2008. How can I fix it? Help!
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/30/2015, 13:46
Replies: 252
Views: 193,074
Posted By mihayb123
Helpp!!!!

Why when inject a python in Metin2, gives me the error "Microsoft visual c++ runtime library"! I have all versions of visual c++,2010 2005,2008. How can I fix it? Help!!!!
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 09/21/2014, 16:19
Replies: 162
Views: 52,114
Posted By mihayb123
When you bag the python loader gives me error...

When you bag the python loader gives me error with c ++ ... which version should be at c ++ ???? Sorry for bad English.
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 09/13/2014, 22:31
Replies: 162
Views: 52,114
Posted By mihayb123
Wie kann ich das Menü levelbot öffnen?

Wie kann ich das Menü levelbot öffnen?
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.