Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Roly79
Forum: Seafight 05/31/2017, 03:34
Replies: 2,315
Views: 508,644
Posted By Roly79
Hello my boxybot ask me license now to use this...

Hello my boxybot ask me license now to use this bot will have to pay?
Forum: Seafight 05/03/2017, 05:28
Replies: 2,315
Views: 508,644
Posted By Roly79
Hi, I write for a problem that the bot does not...

Hi, I write for a problem that the bot does not let me enter the nautical chart because it asks me for a flash player but I do not know how to install it on the bot because I formatted the pc and I...
Forum: Seafight 04/03/2017, 18:42
Replies: 2,315
Views: 508,644
Posted By Roly79
Hello, my friend, very good contribution, I...

Hello, my friend, very good contribution, I congratulate you on the truth, very good, I congratulate you! I ask a question and asked for my ignorance as I do to download the update of the bot that...
Forum: Seafight 02/01/2016, 07:04
Replies: 75
Views: 8,197
Posted By Roly79
hi sorry for my ignorance but never use your bot...

hi sorry for my ignorance but never use your bot and it is because never learned how to put rules ts there any video about it or I could explain ? I would appreciate that :)
Forum: Seafight 01/08/2016, 15:55
Replies: 735
Views: 107,946
Posted By Roly79
hello sorry for the ignorance but are not...

hello sorry for the ignorance but are not configured as fiddler and I could never understand how come there some tutorial or I could explain to do ? many thanks and desdes! ;)
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.