Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: thewarior95
Forum: Cabal Private Server 09/10/2017, 21:44
Replies: 356
Views: 64,547
Posted By thewarior95
Oh so semado is owner on all p.servers? :D

Oh so semado is owner on all p.servers? :D
Forum: Cabal Private Server 11/19/2016, 16:02
Replies: 356
Views: 64,547
Posted By thewarior95
Looking forward to play.

Looking forward to play.
Forum: Cabal Private Server 10/27/2015, 11:54
Replies: 388
Views: 40,109
Posted By thewarior95
Looking forward to play.

Looking forward to play.
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/09/2014, 15:25
Replies: 398
Views: 155,038
Posted By thewarior95
Any idea what should I do on Win XP ? btw I don't...

Any idea what should I do on Win XP ? btw I don't have any TCP/IP V4 , just V6 and I can't check its proprieties. I can check Internet protocol (TCP/IP) tho. But when i type that IP and subnet mask...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.