Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ErosMonk
Forum: Rappelz 09/29/2014, 00:05
Replies: 7
Views: 1,069
Posted By ErosMonk
Thanks

Thank you all. Like I said I am learning
Forum: Rappelz 09/28/2014, 20:18
Replies: 7
Views: 1,069
Posted By ErosMonk
thundr, I used your spoiler to make my first ever...

thundr, I used your spoiler to make my first ever p server. as you know your set up better then anyone. Could you please put in a spoiler showing what ports to change and to what.

Working on the...
Forum: Rappelz 09/28/2014, 19:35
Replies: 7
Views: 1,069
Posted By ErosMonk
But to what do I make a second file or work on...

But to what do I make a second file or work on the first? If some one would please show me a spoiler so I can understand. I am someone that learns be seeing and doing. I can not do it just by reading...
Forum: Rappelz 09/28/2014, 09:58
Replies: 7
Views: 1,069
Posted By ErosMonk
Second Server?

Hi All, I was wondering if someone could tell me how to add a second server on a p server. I got the first one up and been working on how to set up a second one of either the same epic or a different...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 09/14/2014, 01:47
Replies: 508
Views: 220,411
Posted By ErosMonk
How do i add a second world? I got...

How do i add a second world?
I got my first up and running..
I got my GM Power set up
how would one add a second or 3rd server?

Also: Can you run 2 different world s...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 09/11/2014, 08:03
Replies: 508
Views: 220,411
Posted By ErosMonk
I used the spoilers (sample) copy and paste. for...

I used the spoilers (sample) copy and paste. for the opt files.. then compressed them like I was told. I will try a 4th time

Thanks

OK C: drive all done like I was supposed to.. and same...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 09/11/2014, 02:07
Replies: 508
Views: 220,411
Posted By ErosMonk
Help

on page one at the end before setting up accounts where you said

"Wait and hope for no error. It should look after a few seconds like this"

I got an error "GAME DB INIT ERROR: login failed for...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.