Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: aquarelmaster23
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 07/02/2016, 18:08
Replies: 21
Views: 8,461
Posted By aquarelmaster23
I would like to see some 130 level weapons edits...

I would like to see some 130 level weapons edits if you have some time. Great work btw :p
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/12/2015, 13:42
Replies: 7
Views: 1,098
Posted By aquarelmaster23
Hello, would be possible to add this to 5135...

Hello, would be possible to add this to 5135 hybrid's source? and how? Ive tried without success...
Since it uses .ini files is a bit hard. I tried adding manually all the ids and stuff but they...
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 07/19/2015, 13:58
Replies: 21
Views: 2,997
Posted By aquarelmaster23
Ive been trying it out for a week, I dont...

Ive been trying it out for a week, I dont recommend it since the pms do what they want and they rarely are online giving some support or listening to people.
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 07/07/2015, 14:49
Replies: 26
Views: 3,414
Posted By aquarelmaster23
I have same problem, freezing at loading screen :S

I have same problem, freezing at loading screen :S
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 03/02/2015, 23:18
Replies: 66
Views: 8,572
Posted By aquarelmaster23
Ok so, even there are many bugs still waiting to...

Ok so, even there are many bugs still waiting to be fixed(this is very normal, a new server needs time) I personally think that this will be a huge and nice project.
After 1 week of playing I can...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.