Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: persson1
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 09/23/2014, 14:41
Replies: 6
Views: 648
Posted By persson1
67 keys. BUMp!

67 keys. BUMp!
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 09/21/2014, 16:30
Replies: 6
Views: 648
Posted By persson1
Sorry k0ndma, I am not going that cheap just yet...

Sorry k0ndma, I am not going that cheap just yet ^^

I don't do middleman because people has tried to scam me before as in a this situation like this: Use this "guy" he's a great MiddleMan, but it...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 09/21/2014, 14:50
Replies: 6
Views: 648
Posted By persson1
CS:GO Key(s)

CS:GO Keys for sale!
I won't sell 1 by 1, I can do 10 each time.
2$ each. I have 67 keys.
Add: Steam Community :: Persson ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) if interested

PayPal!
...
Forum: Middleman 09/21/2014, 13:49
Replies: 1
Views: 269
Posted By persson1
Sorry.

Sorry.
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 09/21/2014, 13:45
Replies: 25
Views: 8,597
Posted By persson1
Bump need new :)

Bump need new :)
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 09/17/2014, 06:03
Replies: 7
[Buying] CSGO Boost
Views: 577
Posted By persson1
you can add me anytime :) read my thread and...

you can add me anytime :) read my thread and throw an add
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 09/15/2014, 00:47
Replies: 25
Views: 8,597
Posted By persson1
Just finished another, need new customer - bump!

Just finished another, need new customer - bump!
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 09/12/2014, 14:54
Replies: 25
Views: 8,597
Posted By persson1
Done with my boost on this account, total of...

Done with my boost on this account, total of 30-35 wins in a row and 1 lose because I accidentually HE grenaded my mate and he died, got banned for 2 hours and we lost.

Looking to boost more, add!
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 09/10/2014, 11:20
Replies: 25
Views: 8,597
Posted By persson1
bump. I'm doing DUO lobby ques. add me if you...

bump. I'm doing DUO lobby ques. add me if you want to farm fast wins. bump
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 09/08/2014, 17:25
Replies: 25
Views: 8,597
Posted By persson1
thank you, boosted nearly 10 people so far on...

thank you, boosted nearly 10 people so far on their accounts :)
One left a vouch and rest comment my log.
Stop commentating as if I would be a scammer when I am not even near to be doing so.

Yes...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 09/06/2014, 01:24
Replies: 25
Views: 8,597
Posted By persson1
Thank you sir, ill accept you first thing in the...

Thank you sir, ill accept you first thing in the morning :)
Thanks given.
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 09/04/2014, 14:45
Replies: 25
Views: 8,597
Posted By persson1
Thumbs up [English] CS:GO Boosting and Teaching service

service

Boosting
I will boost your account to any level of rank you want.


Lessons
Yes I do lessons. I am a very good...
Forum: Steam Trading 09/03/2014, 13:30
Replies: 1
Views: 297
Posted By persson1
CS-GO boosting (ONLY LEGIT)

Boosting any requested rank.
No hacks only Legit boosting.

payment: IRL money or cs-go skins

my rank: global


Leave a comment if interested :pimp:
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.