Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Ultia
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/14/2008, 12:19
Replies: 970
Views: 148,357
Posted By Ultia
I have two problems and I wish to know if they...

I have two problems and I wish to know if they have been solved yet...?

1. The tiger in Melandru, has anyone figured out how to avoid targetting Arne instead of him?

2. I am not able to donate....
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/12/2008, 15:23
Replies: 970
Views: 148,357
Posted By Ultia
So the changes won't work till you compile script?

So the changes won't work till you compile script?
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/12/2008, 15:14
Replies: 970
Views: 148,357
Posted By Ultia
I tried increasing it to like 20 mousespeed. No...

I tried increasing it to like 20 mousespeed.
No difference, my guy is still rushing through the thing like crazy.
Vekk can make it to the marker, its just not fast enough or something.

What...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/12/2008, 14:45
Replies: 970
Views: 148,357
Posted By Ultia
I don't know how to use AutoiT v3 to measure up...

I don't know how to use AutoiT v3 to measure up the coordinates.
I found a few ways to solve my problem. Vekk will reach the point to complete the mission, i don't think my minimap's the problem but...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/12/2008, 12:07
Replies: 970
Views: 148,357
Posted By Ultia
I have a quick question for this bot, english as...

I have a quick question for this bot, english as it may be.
My Zhed does not go far enough to finish Stairs. He always stops short by a little bit and I'm wondering how I could fix that by editting...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.