Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 76
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Supportan
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/11/2015, 14:01
Replies: 11
Views: 844
Posted By Supportan
interested added in skype.

interested added in skype.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/11/2015, 18:45
Replies: 1
Views: 206
Posted By Supportan
Champion gift on TR

I want ekko on TR add me on skype: freeray7
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/11/2015, 18:44
Replies: 9
Views: 272
Posted By Supportan
Vouch?

Vouch?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/05/2015, 23:59
Replies: 4
Views: 210
Posted By Supportan
I have AWP Asiimov FT offer me anything

I have AWP Asiimov FT offer me anything
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/17/2015, 14:14
Replies: 1,138
[Selling] *Account Shop*
Views: 63,698
Posted By Supportan
whats the border of #1

whats the border of #1
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/01/2015, 03:55
Replies: 1
Views: 364
Posted By Supportan
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/30/2015, 18:00
Replies: 1
Views: 364
Posted By Supportan
Silver 3 with 80 LP (53 champions, 6 skins) (Can trade with CSGO Skins)

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Add me on skype: freeray7

We can talk about details.

My price is: at least...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 05/05/2015, 21:24
Replies: 16
Views: 1,151
Posted By Supportan
I want to buy second one my skype is : freeray7

I want to buy second one my skype is : freeray7
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 05/05/2015, 12:11
Replies: 4
[Buying] Buying knife
Views: 366
Posted By Supportan
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/counter-strike-tr...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 05/05/2015, 01:50
Replies: 0
Views: 474
Posted By Supportan
Gut Knife | Urban Masked

Steam Community :: cloudx [Trading] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

If you want to buy with keys its equals to 15 keys. If you want with money it equals to 39$ with PayPal

skype:...
Forum: Steam Trading 04/16/2015, 21:06
Replies: 0
Views: 180
Posted By Supportan
An account for CS:GO Betting (it doesn't need CS:GO in.)

I wanna bet some items, and I need an account with anygame (for don't get 30 days first buy ban). I don't care the game. My skype: freeray7
Forum: Heroes of the Storm Trading 04/10/2015, 16:08
Replies: 0
Views: 247
Posted By Supportan
3 HoS keys for 1.5$

Skype: freeray7

(EU)
Forum: Heroes of the Storm Trading 02/21/2015, 11:45
Replies: 27
Views: 2,082
Posted By Supportan
I offer, Garry's Mod or Origin Account.

I offer, Garry's Mod or Origin Account.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/13/2015, 21:29
Replies: 26
Views: 1,329
Posted By Supportan
18€ euro #4 skype: freeray7

18€ euro #4 skype: freeray7
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/13/2015, 20:53
Replies: 15
Views: 548
Posted By Supportan
13 Euro skype: freeray7

13 Euro skype: freeray7
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/09/2015, 20:10
Replies: 4
Views: 226
Posted By Supportan
i will buy this acc

i will buy this acc
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/19/2015, 23:04
Replies: 7
Views: 375
Posted By Supportan
AutoSharpporting or ?

AutoSharpporting or ?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/30/2014, 22:51
Replies: 2
Views: 159
Posted By Supportan
Around 17-18 champ silver acc on EUW

I need a smurf with Lucian, Ezreal. Must have rune pages. And mid and jungle champions. Skype: freeray7
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/30/2014, 16:42
Replies: 0
Views: 154
Posted By Supportan
Eloboost on EUW, EUNE, TR

My main league is Platinium 1 now. I get angry to play like hell for Diamond. I want win some games on Low ELO.

Vouches 3/3

Skype: freeray7

This account must have Lucian, Graves or Ezreal....
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/27/2014, 16:46
Replies: 26
Views: 1,178
Posted By Supportan
How much Silver 1 - Gold V around 40-50 champions...

How much Silver 1 - Gold V around 40-50 champions with full rune pages?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/23/2014, 15:21
Replies: 9
[Buying] Eloboost
Views: 334
Posted By Supportan
I found already. Thanks.

I found already. Thanks.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/22/2014, 22:43
Replies: 9
[Buying] Eloboost
Views: 334
Posted By Supportan
Eloboost

i'm looking for on eloboost on TR. skype: freeray7
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/21/2014, 23:48
Replies: 0
[Buying] IP Farm
Views: 189
Posted By Supportan
IP Farm

I'm looking for IP farm on TR. With low risk of ban chance. I need 6300 IP.

Skype: freeray7
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/20/2014, 10:18
Replies: 6
Views: 324
Posted By Supportan
wow donanımhaber, nice acc btw.

wow donanımhaber, nice acc btw.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/14/2014, 03:35
Replies: 3
Views: 172
Posted By Supportan
Guys, riot deleted my every champs get with RAF...

Guys, riot deleted my every champs get with RAF rewards. Care.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 76

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.