Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ItachiandToph
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/28/2014, 08:57
Replies: 3
Views: 446
Posted By ItachiandToph
Unban

Looking for someone who knows how to get accounts unband, I know there are people out of Tq who does it and I'm looking for someone willing to do this to an account of mine. Thanks in advance to...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 06/19/2013, 07:52
Replies: 2
Views: 368
Posted By ItachiandToph
Has a lot of other gear on warehouse like I said,...

Has a lot of other gear on warehouse like I said, garms and mounts armors included.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 06/19/2013, 07:35
Replies: 2
Views: 368
Posted By ItachiandToph
Whole Acc with 11kk Arsenal

138 Trojan with 11kk Arsenal donation
+12 Trojan gear with Swords
+7 Ring p4
+7 Necky
+7Fan
+6Tower
+6Crop
+6Boots P3
+8 Spitfire
Has a lot of other gear and garm so selling all for a...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 10/18/2012, 20:44
Replies: 0
Views: 311
Posted By ItachiandToph
B> +12 Trojan armor, Coro And a Blade or sword

I'm posting this here so that i can buy it for cheap. Please no noob offer o.o
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 09/30/2012, 01:03
Replies: 0
Views: 248
Posted By ItachiandToph
B>Lvl 140 Female on GardenOfEden and Dbs

I'm looking for a lvl 140 female in GardenOfEden and Dbs, I'll pay $1.50 for the dbs but I woun't buy a small amond. Contact me for both for the char and if for dbs contack me if 100+ dbs if less I...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 09/30/2012, 00:56
Replies: 7
Views: 576
Posted By ItachiandToph
6kkk would get you King on that server thought is...

6kkk would get you King on that server thought is true -_-
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 09/30/2012, 00:54
Replies: 11
Views: 536
Posted By ItachiandToph
I totally know who you are, I would buy it if it...

I totally know who you are, I would buy it if it wasn't a male xD
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 09/30/2012, 00:51
Replies: 14
Views: 908
Posted By ItachiandToph
Is it a male or female? Contact me at...

Is it a male or female?
Contact me at [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 02/28/2012, 10:03
Replies: 13
Views: 698
Posted By ItachiandToph
Is a Pretty cheap price for all that gear if you...

Is a Pretty cheap price for all that gear if you ask me, So I do think his a scammer
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 02/21/2012, 19:43
Replies: 208
Views: 108,157
Posted By ItachiandToph
I been trying to make it work but all it does is...

I been trying to make it work but all it does is show a Attacking icon and when I click on it the pointer goes to the monster but does nothing else >,<
Forum: Say Hello 01/26/2012, 09:10
Replies: 8
Views: 126
Posted By ItachiandToph
Hello

Hello
Forum: Say Hello 02/11/2008, 10:57
Replies: 1
Views: 162
Posted By ItachiandToph
Hi what sup I'm really bored

Hi what sup I'm really bored
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.