Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Zeleran
Forum: Cabal Online 07/25/2008, 06:09
Replies: 860
Views: 65,351
Posted By Zeleran
I'd appreciate it if you didn't make assumptions....

I'd appreciate it if you didn't make assumptions. You have no idea why things were changed, so if you don't like it then just leave. Complaining will do nothing but make people dislike you.
Forum: Cabal Online 07/25/2008, 02:22
Replies: 860
Views: 65,351
Posted By Zeleran
The rates are still high and it's a good server. ...

The rates are still high and it's a good server. Keep complaining, thanks. For the record you know...the owner OWNS the server...he can do as he pleases.

Anyways, if you don't like it, find a...
Forum: Cabal Online 07/24/2008, 06:22
Replies: 860
Views: 65,351
Posted By Zeleran
There should be a rule that you can only...

There should be a rule that you can only complain/rant/be an idiot if you use proper English, and if you don't, you get an infraction....I would love that soooo much, but it will never happen.
...
Forum: Cabal Online 07/24/2008, 04:53
Replies: 860
Views: 65,351
Posted By Zeleran
I really love how much you guys complain. You...

I really love how much you guys complain. You also assume way too much crap. How do you know the owner is messing stuff up? Maybe something went wrong. Heres an idea, go play normal cabal, or...
Forum: WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools 03/21/2008, 06:23
Replies: 132
Views: 37,623
Posted By Zeleran
How would I go about putting like, a weapon in a...

How would I go about putting like, a weapon in a shirt slot, for example? I tried everything I can think of, can't get it to work.
Forum: WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools 03/20/2008, 23:50
Replies: 132
Views: 37,623
Posted By Zeleran
Wait so, how does this work, if I wanted to put a...

Wait so, how does this work, if I wanted to put a ring in a trinket spot, what would I do?
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/23/2008, 07:48
Replies: 21
Views: 8,476
Posted By Zeleran
Is there any way to make it more effective?...

Is there any way to make it more effective? Like...not stopping on key 4, and just keep cycling through the keys? Also maybe having it rotate faster? No clue. It seems to be half as effective as it...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/23/2008, 06:38
Replies: 21
Views: 8,476
Posted By Zeleran
it doesn't click the monsters, do I need to get...

it doesn't click the monsters, do I need to get the winactive program or something?
Forum: Cabal Online 02/22/2008, 02:24
Replies: 46
Views: 22,447
Posted By Zeleran
antikv, notice how old this thread is? And when...

antikv, notice how old this thread is? And when the last post was? Please don't revive it just to say something so stupid as that. Thanks.
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.