Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: MerciorAPB
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/04/2014, 00:47
Replies: 9
Views: 906
Posted By MerciorAPB
Bump!

Bump!
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/02/2014, 07:44
Replies: 9
Views: 906
Posted By MerciorAPB
There's no price, guys :P I am open for offers...

There's no price, guys :P
I am open for offers and it's all negotiable :)

PM me your Skype so we can make a deal :P
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 11/30/2014, 22:21
Replies: 9
Views: 906
Posted By MerciorAPB
CS:GO Accounts! 1 LEM, 1 DMG, 1.125 Hrs + 307 Games, 1 DMG 118

Hello!

I'm selling 3 CS:GO Smurfs.

You can pay in keys, PayPal or items. And if in Keys/Items, I will NOT make you overpay for the sell fees.

I will only be trading with the help of a Middle...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 09/11/2014, 13:50
Replies: 0
Views: 253
Posted By MerciorAPB
Mercior's CHEAPEST BOOSTING SERVICE!

Hello ladies and gents!

I will be boosting people on CS GO for PayPal or Keys. Skins also.
I AM CURRENTLY DOING VOUCH GAMES

Skype: mercior.apb

Any silver below Gold I: 2€ per rank

Gold I...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/26/2014, 06:10
Replies: 9
Views: 565
Posted By MerciorAPB
15 euros. mercior.apb on skype if you're still...

15 euros.
mercior.apb on skype if you're still looking
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/26/2014, 06:07
Replies: 14
Views: 560
Posted By MerciorAPB
Got one. Plat V on EUNE. Selling for 45 euros,...

Got one. Plat V on EUNE.
Selling for 45 euros, add me on Skype if you're interested.
mercior.apb
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/25/2014, 22:41
Replies: 1
Views: 287
Posted By MerciorAPB
Bumpity bump.

Bumpity bump.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/25/2014, 22:40
Replies: 7
Views: 372
Posted By MerciorAPB
I didn't do those matches... Those are all...

I didn't do those matches...
Those are all champs I don't play.
I only play mid/jung.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/24/2014, 00:44
Replies: 20
[Buying] Division booster
Views: 727
Posted By MerciorAPB
Add me on Skype, I can do the boost fast and...

Add me on Skype, I can do the boost fast and cheap!
mercior.apb
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/23/2014, 16:40
Replies: 1
Views: 287
Posted By MerciorAPB
EUNE Plat V (Few skins&champs) for CS:GO items

Hello there.
Looking to sell my Platinum 5 account on EUNE for some CS:GO skins.
My account has a pretty good MMR, BUT its champions and skins
are low.

If you don't have CS:GO items to trade, I...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/23/2014, 15:18
Replies: 7
Views: 499
Posted By MerciorAPB
Skype:mercior.apb

Skype:mercior.apb
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/23/2014, 14:21
Replies: 7
Views: 372
Posted By MerciorAPB
Require no more vouches!

Require no more vouches!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/23/2014, 13:34
Replies: 21
Views: 936
Posted By MerciorAPB
I got a Steam acc if you're still looking for...

I got a Steam acc if you're still looking for trades.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/22/2014, 20:21
Replies: 7
Views: 372
Posted By MerciorAPB
Doing vouch games! Add me on skype mercior.apb

Doing vouch games! Add me on skype
mercior.apb
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/22/2014, 18:13
Replies: 7
Views: 372
Posted By MerciorAPB
Mercior's Elo Boosting Service [Up to D5]

Hello guys!
I am new to this forum and will be starting an Elo Boosting Service!
My main acc is d5 because I stopped playing on it, as it was my final goal.
Therefore, I will be doing boosts up to...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.