Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: robotkobold
Forum: Facebook 03/26/2015, 22:31
Replies: 2
Views: 758
Posted By robotkobold
I'm so sorry dude, it seems I was just f*kin...

I'm so sorry dude, it seems I was just f*kin lucky to get 3 legendaries in a row with this trick :confused:

I reported this thread to be deleted.

Sorry again
Forum: Facebook 03/26/2015, 00:41
Replies: 2
Views: 758
Posted By robotkobold
-

-
Forum: Facebook 02/14/2015, 19:35
Replies: 13
Views: 3,456
Posted By robotkobold
Thanks for trying to help, but I can't do that....

Thanks for trying to help, but I can't do that. There is no storage menu next to the monster choose menu. All I can do is to move them to another habitats, where they are still stucked.
I guess...
Forum: Facebook 02/13/2015, 15:28
Replies: 13
Views: 3,456
Posted By robotkobold
Hey, can anybody help me? I was an idiot :D I...

Hey, can anybody help me? I was an idiot :D
I tried something in ML:
Started a breeding. When I saw the breeding time, I realized it will not the egg that i want. At this point I get the multi...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.