Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kankoku
Forum: Browsergames Trading 09/19/2014, 01:03
Replies: 6
Views: 2,613
Posted By kankoku
I thought you cant hack grp dungeon, boss etc...

I thought you cant hack grp dungeon, boss etc that are on server side.
Forum: Mobile Games 08/28/2014, 09:08
Replies: 717
Views: 229,046
Posted By kankoku
I tried everything I tried changing the replaced...

I tried everything I tried changing the replaced code and it patched well. But game does stops launching. I tried changing original ?? to 32. It won't patch. what gives can someone rewrite the...
Forum: Mobile Games 08/21/2014, 17:35
Replies: 717
Views: 229,046
Posted By kankoku
I have a problem. When I'm click odex application...

I have a problem. When I'm click odex application I get error message saying not enough disk space. what gives? Can someone help me? Thanks
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.